Crime Dem Supporters Randomly Assault 14 Year-Old Children Because Trump

Wow they ripped a flag some assault lmao
From the article:

In a video posted to Snapchat, allegedly by the couple of their encounter with the boy, shows “the driver turns the wheel sharply as if he saw the boys and wanted to hit them with the vehicle while yelling `ya'll better get home,'" according to the affidavit. A male's voice is then heard telling the female passenger “pull that flag down" in the video which shows the female trying to reach it through her window and her saying, “get closer."

“The female is then heard saying `ya'll scared, just like your president'' and `America is not great'" followed by an expletive, according to the affidavit.

In a second Snapchat video, Perry-Jones alleged says, “Don't let me see you downtown" to one of the boys and threatens to beat him up.

Is that not an assault in your world? They are little kids. 8th grade boys and it's a grown ass worthless no-job lookin' for handouts bitch of a man and his like-minded girlfriend.
<{vega}>

From the article:

In a video posted to Snapchat, allegedly by the couple of their encounter with the boy, shows “the driver turns the wheel sharply as if he saw the boys and wanted to hit them with the vehicle while yelling `ya'll better get home,'" according to the affidavit. A male's voice is then heard telling the female passenger “pull that flag down" in the video which shows the female trying to reach it through her window and her saying, “get closer."

“The female is then heard saying `ya'll scared, just like your president'' and `America is not great'" followed by an expletive, according to the affidavit.

In a second Snapchat video, Perry-Jones alleged says, “Don't let me see you downtown" to one of the boys and threatens to beat him up.

Is that not an assault in your world? They are little kids. 8th grade boys and it's a grown ass worthless no-job lookin' for handouts bitch of a man and his like-minded girlfriend.
<{vega}>
Societies gotten soft. Some kids these days deserve smacks. Especially edgy trumptard ones.

Still not assault

The right really are a bunch of crybabies
I think you're thinking battery. In any event, you clearly don't know what assault is. Simply saying "I'm going to beat your ass" is assault. They would be fearful he has the means to do it and him just saying it is, by definition, "assault". You know that, right? Assault and battery would be saying it and then doing it. And driving the car at them is BEYOND assault before anything else even happens.

More-You-Know.gif

Still not assault

The right really are a bunch of crybabies
If those were your kids and someone did the same thing to them ,you'd be OK with it then?

Societies gotten soft. Some kids these days deserve smacks. Especially edgy trumptard ones.
Oh, I see. You are a recent reincarnate, a clown troll in need of re-banning. Gotcha.

How about edgy sherdog posters who condone the assault of kids?

Spineless fucks.

Own up to the fact that all sides have problem members, disown them then move on.

It's especially pathetic, considering all these downplayers were all but calling for the death penalty over a kid smirking at a professional victim.

They recorded it on snapchat, and it sounds like the entire event actually took quite a while, it wasn't like a 20 second event. It's deranged either way, but the length of time and effort put into it really highlights how crazy an action like that is. I think running kids off a road using your vehicle, even if the intent was never to hit them, requires a jail sentence. You could just as easily accidentally kill somebody while being reckless like that.
Intentionally reckless/ aggressive/ assaultive driving should put someone's driver's license in permanent jeopardy.
I don't want to share the road with people who have no self control.

And jealously , those damn rich people !!!!
Yep, they just keep stealing and hoarding all the poors' money!

I embarrassed to say I thought money was finite for way too long, but glad to say I'm much happier after learning it's not.

Intentionally reckless/ aggressive/ assaultive driving should put someone's driver's license in permanent jeopardy.
I don't want to share the road with people who have no self control.

Agreed. With all the new public transit available now with ridesharing it's not as crippling to a person's ability to get around, just their ability to legally drive with their unhinged impulse control.

Last edited:
This couple are fecking idiots , what they did was not acceptable in any way shape or form , it'll be interesting to see what they are charged with .

Having said that, all the histrionics are amusing , you guys realize this is one of those things the left and the right will agree on , right ?

Typical violent leftists. I read that it’s so bad in California that drivers need to queue up to drive bikers with Trump flags off the road. And if you run a white male off the road you don’t have to pay taxes.
Lol at thinking these people pay taxes to begin with. 100% of the losers who run kids off the road and attack strangers and demand higher taxes for everyone else land squarely on the taker side.

If my kids were edgy trumptards id whoop their asses myself
"Edgy" like posting on a karate forum that you'd abuse your children if they didn't follow your politics? You sound like a great dad and your kids definitely won't become horrible fuck ups.

"Edgy" like posting on a karate forum that you'd abuse your children if they didn't follow your politics? You sound like a great dad and your kids definitely won't become horrible fuck ups.
Hey now, lets not judge. Imagine you're sitting there minding your own business and a kid walks by with a Trump hat on. You're just going to let that shit go on? <Huh2>

disgusting, and of course not surprised at the leftist c*nts in this thread attempting to downplay this. lol

This couple are fecking idiots , what they did was not acceptable in any way shape or form , it'll be interesting to see what they are charged with .

Having said that, all the histrionics are amusing , you guys realize this is one of those things the left and the right will agree on , right ?

Have you read the thread?

Back