Dear Daniel Cormier: This is how to counter a left kick.....

Dear Fedor: this is how you beat da Hendong

il04CG.gif

MI0yiGU.gif

End thread.

Could do it with Bigfoot too lol!

DC knows better than to take fighting advice from keyboard warriors.

Fedor was awesome. I think a fight with DC or Jones would be interesting as hell.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if either beat the Fedor of 2004/5.

You are just a fan of fedor who is clueless, atleast typrune has novels of facts but you on the other hand are here to make your daddy JBJISGOAT famous!!! Nothing else, sorry buddeh!

Yes, thats the other reason I don´t need to argue with you.. Everytime I found a Fedor thread, @Typrune Goatley already destroyed you. And I don´t kick a man when he´s down. hahaha

"JBJISGOAT famous"?

giphy.gif

Yes, thats the other reason I don´t need to argue with you.. Everytime I found a Fedor thread, @Typrune Goatley already destroyed you. And I don´t kick a man when he´s down. hahaha

"JBJISGOAT famous"?

giphy.gif

I see you not only gargle fedro nuts but also tyrpunes??? Not a good look…

It’s tough in these skrreeetz…I come with facts and y’all come with opinions, not much else can be said…

Now continue to make me famous on sherdog you lil bich lol…

Need more memes with my name on them, all you are good for anyways.

He was hitting dc low with that kick. When he threw that kick it appears it's going low but pow! Right in the kisser.
A very common muay thai tactic. You're best either staying out of range (which is hard with a guy jones length) or staying tied up giving no space which is also hard because he avoids it like aids.

Right, but DC absolutely could outwrestle Fedor. Prime Fedor was slick off his back to be sure but it’s one thing to catch Coleman and Randleman from the bottom and it’s another thing catching DC. I honestly couldn’t give you a worse possible matchup for Fedor. Well, Jones too I guess. I don’t see any way for him to win that one either.

He doesn't need to submit him.

He can also sweep and reverse position like he did against ADCC champion Arona multiple times.

And this is How to protect your body and head at the same time.. (Basic Kickboxing)
117869673_display_image.jpg

This is the part DC should know...Javier was a world champ at kickboxing, right?

Creating a wall with your arm through your raised leg is something anyone who does Muay Thai training is taught. Granted, if you get kicked in the arm, it still hurts, but it's way better than getting shin'd to the head.

People are saying Jones set up that head kick, but the wall is the conservative thing to do if you aren't sure where the kick is going.

He doesn't need to submit him.

He can also sweep and reverse position like he did against ADCC champion Arona multiple times.

Supposing that he were able to sweep DC, he’s sure as not holding him down on the ground. Also, not for nothing, Arona only narrowly lost that fight.

Fan (or at least appreciative) of both DC and Fedor, and the comparison is stupid. JJ gave DC a lot more to worry about than CC did Fedor. DC had to worry about kicks, knees, straights, hooks, elbows from both sides all the time. Fedor basically just had to defend against / counter the left kick and left straight, and probably spent half of his training camp practicing just that.

This is not fine...
tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif

Counter a left Kick to the body...
5jwgom.jpg

Counter a left high Kick to the head...
fedor-vs-cro-cop-o.gif

Or just Tank the kick to the head with no damage like a true Terminator..
IdealRemoteAbyssiniancat-max-1mb.gif

This is how to counter when you are rocked..
29dinn4.jpg

And this is How to protect your body and head at the same time.. (Basic Kickboxing)
117869673_display_image.jpg

--------------------------------------------------Respectfully, Summoning.----------------------------------------------

Did any of them fight Jones? It wasn’t the head kick defense that failed Cormier it was everything else that set up the kick stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
TS is right but besides that catch slipping through, DC was doing everything correct in that fight and was looking great up until getting caught.

Also, current DC beats the fuck out of any version of Fedor

Wrong on the latter comment.

Supposing that he were able to sweep DC, he’s sure as not holding him down on the ground. Also, not for nothing, Arona only narrowly lost that fight.
It would be hard to hold down Cormier but Fedor would throw a few bombs as DC stands and then they would be back to their feet where Fedor wants to be.

DC can't hold Fedor down the entire fight. Fedor will escape or sweep or submit DC. At some point they will be back on the feet where Fedor would outstrike him. I don't think it would be easy. DC has a great chin and heart but the striking gap is huge and DC couldn't really threaten Fedor with too much on the feet or ground.

DC has always had bad kick defense. Hes done that weird thing where he hops backwards while he reaches for the kick bit also leans into it. It's surprising he hasn't eaten more headkicks but it is lhw....

trt jones is very confusing to prepare for. mirko is just straight up kickboxer

Back