Dear Daniel Cormier: This is how to counter a left kick.....

DC is a two time Olympic team captain who competed for years on the world stage in a sport where being flat on your back is death. It’s actually not a stretch to say that there might not be a man alive capable of holding him down on his back for an extended period of time. Fucking Cael Sanderson couldn’t pin him. You haven’t seen him off his back for a reason.

We were talking about sweeps..... I never said Fedor was going to double leg him.

Fedor had exceptional speed and reflexes which greatly attributed to his success, both of which are the first to decline with age.

We were talking about sweeps..... I never said Fedor was going to double leg him.

Fine, sweeps. Being pinned flat on your back equals death in DC’s sport. Good luck holding him or Yoel down for any extended period. Fedor would have to win the fight standing.

cro-cop-head-kick-nog.gif

giphy.gif

Damn near dislocated my knee throwing an axe kick at a heavy bag.

DONT axe kick heavy bags!

To be fair, DC looks like he was caught off guard with a high kick from Jones while fedor would have trained heavily for it against CC.

But i see your point TS, prime fedor was on another level. It's always hilarious when the uninformed like to call him a head hunter and reckless striker. He would beat you at your own game, even if you were an elite kickboxer.
Like semmy and hunt?

Back