De la Hoya vs Cotto

Stylistically, Sergiy could outbox Margarito. He has really good fundamentals, but I am still reserved in my opinions about him. Maybe because I haven't see him enough. Ummm... His defense is not perfect, he has short arms, and he might be able to deal with improvisational pressure fighters. I will agree margarito would lose to him because he loses most of his advantages moving up. But Sergiy is not a SPECIAL fighter in IMO. From what I remember, his championship fight with Santos was close even with the Knockdown.

He beat Santos about 10 rounds to 2, plus the clear KD.

Sergei's jab is a thing of beauty. Maybe the best jab in the sport.

I meant it more in how he performs then the outcome sucka!

He dominates , or he looks like shit. There's been plenty of times Tony's won a fight and looked all the part of a club fighter while doing it.

I like my version better.

Also, it would be nice to see those American fighters, fighting out of their country. :redface:

I like my version better.

Also, it would be nice to see those American fighters, fighting out of their country. :redface:

All fights should take place in Fiji. If the fighter is from Fiji, he has to fight on some other oceania island. Like Funafuti.... or something.

I might have been drunk that night, but I remember 4-5 rounds for Santos. Sergiy won, but I don't remember scoring that big of a disparity.

Fiji is a beautiful country, however, Kava is disgusting. Ever been Craig?

Fiji is a bridge too far, but Kava is the fucking horrible shit. Does some weird stuff though.

And other dude, you watched the Sergei/Santos fight live? It wasn't on TV...so you're saying you were drunk @ your PC? Dude, thats so emo.

Fiji is a bridge too far, but Kava is the fucking horrible shit. Does some weird stuff though.

And other dude, you watched the Sergei/Santos fight live? It wasn't on TV...so you're saying you were drunk @ your PC? Dude, thats so emo.

HAHAHA, fuckin shit that's funny. I ain't above it either Duckman.

I have 46 inch TV with a DVI connection I use for a monitor at the time. The picture on the screen was at least 24 inches. It was good. And I had a BBQ that day and I was throwing back some decent liquor. I was like the only person watching the fight at the time with the depeche mode, yelling, screaming background noises.

And Santos won a title eliminator. He might get a shot at Alcine very soon.

I hope you've updated your online journal today, dude? Maybe you write a zine? If so, I hope it's read by all.

Couple hour flight, I had a blast there.

I have 46 inch TV with a DVI connection I use for a monitor at the time. The picture on the screen was at least 24 inches. It was good. And I had a BBQ that day and I was throwing back some decent liquor. I was like the only person watching the fight at the time with the depeche mode, yelling, screaming background noises.

46"? Man up and get into the 50s.

Your Maori phrases are over my head. I feel like Liu is about to pop in here and start posting about 324 videos on the Haka.

The quality of the picture with TVs over 46 is not so hot. At least with digital broadcasting. Because most broadcast are 720 and not FULL 1080p. You can really notice the pixel difference when you juxtapose a 42 inch or smaller.

The quality of the picture with TVs over 46 is not so hot. At least with digital broadcasting. Because most broadcast are 720 and not FULL 1080p. You can really notice the pixel difference when you juxtapose a 42 inch or smaller.

I have a 56" and I've been really happy. Obviously, the full HD 1080 channels provide the best. Also, the gaming (I use XBox 360) is really exceptional. I'm onto GTA 4 now, just crepping and murkin' people.

I have a 17 inch CRT TV in my room :)

You definitely need 1080 source with tvs over 42. You can tell the source difference between 720 and 1080 with the bigger TVs. But not the smaller ones. I had a 32 and 37 inch and I could only tell minuscule differences between 720 and 1080.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back