Movies DDL son Gabriel-Kane Day-Lewis is going into acting

Will he be a great actor like his father?

• Yes, he will be as great as his legendary father.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
- Scott is far better looking than DDL son.
And Scott dad has done far better movies than DDL.

I suppose. I wouldn't say either Kiefer or Donald Sutherland is exceptionally handsome in the traditional sense, but they both have very interesting faces and voices. Hollywood is full of poster boy dudes that wait tables for a living and can't get to step two of a cattle call.

I suppose Clint Eastwood has done more movies that I hold in very high regard, but he has also done his share of Firefox and whatnot. It seems that everything Daniel Day Lewis touches turns to silver at the very worst.

Yeah that's why I wouldn't say the odds are in the favor of this Gabriel Kane Day Lewis.

However, Kurt Russell is the son of a reliable mostly unknown character actor and he went on to become a major star.

It takes the stars lining up one way or another.

- Kurt is great. I know it's a good movie or at least a fun whatching, when he is involved.

- Kurt is great. I know it's a good movie or at least a fun whatching, when he is involved.

Yeah he is one of the guys that can really carry a movie. He singlehandedly prevented Death Proof from being completely atrocious. Almost anyone else as Stuntman Mike and the movie is unwatchable.

Stuff like Overboard depends very heavily on his screen presence to be a success.

Yeah he is one of the guys that can really carry a movie. He singlehandedly prevented Death Proof from being completely atrocious. Almost anyone else as Stuntman Mike and the movie is unwatchable.

Stuff like Overboard hinges almost entirely on his screen presence to be a success.

- I love Keaton. Can't imagine another actor on the Burton Batman. But i would like to know how Kurt would do.

Kiefer is just great. He can make i despise him or love him.

I'll throw another son of a famous actor in the mix:

Brandon Lee

He had some bit parts before Rapid Fire (personally i liked that movie) and then of course the Crow. He was never going to win Oscars or eclipse his father, but he would've been a solid action star.

Brandon Lee

He had some bit parts before Rapid Fire (personally i liked that movie) and then of course the Crow. He was never going to win Oscars or eclipse his father, but he would've been a solid action star.

Brandon Lee actually could have been a very good actor. We'll never know now. But I think he had potential. Who knows how good actor he could have been. I just know that his role in The Crow was sensational. It's just too bad he died so young. Just like other young actors who had very promising careers.

Brandon Lee actually could have been a very good actor. We'll never know now. But I think he had potential. Who knows how good actor he could have been. I just know that his role in The Crow was sensational. It's just too bad he died so young. Just like other young actors who had very promising careers.

His death was so fucked which made it even more tragic. Didnt succumb to self destructive behavior (drugs or suicide), or a "normal" sudden fatal accident like a car/plane crash...but a crazy chain of errors.

His death was so fucked which made it even more tragic. Didnt succumb to self destructive behavior (drugs or suicide), or a "normal" sudden fatal accident like a car/plane crash...but a crazy chain of errors.

Yeah it's so messed up. Him and his father passing in such young ages. They both had so much more to give. It's very unfortunate.

lol DDL didn't have great roles when he started. You got to start somewhere and hopefully develop and build yourself.
Yeah, but you probably don't want to start out in a likely crappy movie whose creative staff and actors have an axe to grind with Hollywood for political reasons. The crappy movie part is fine, it's all the other baggage that goes with the crappy movie that will likely be an issue.

Brandon Lee

- Dude would be great. Got the skills, look's and charisma. Showdown in Little Tokyo is a very-good movie.

We can't forget Ben Stiller.

Back