DC vs Miocic III next is an stupid move by ufc

I disagree, It's a good idea. DC seems to sell more than most HWs and he doesn't have many fights left. Even if DC were to win and retire that would bring more attention to the HW division since there wouldn't be a true number 1 HW and the top HWs would have to fight to figure it out.

I feel like LHW would be a lot more interesting if Jones retired as well.

Just like MW got more interesting once Silva lost and got old.

They're 1-1 and the 2nd fight was super competitive. Trilogy makes sense...IMO. If DC wins and retire, then it's a perfect opportunity for Ngannou-Stipe for a claim at the vacant belt.

-If Dc wins this , he will retire and belt will be vacant.
-Both guys are old, and they dont have many fights ahead, in the other hand ngannou is just 33 years old
-Francis just knocked out his last 3 opponents (cain jds blaydes) , Dc last three fight were against The black beast and Miocic
-Miocic vs DC is not a money fight, neither Ngannou vs miocic

Stipe 37 old, Ngannou 33, "just" 33?

Ngannou is stepping into his prime. A focused Ngannou is the most dangerous person on the planet.

I wished he was getting a title shot instead of DC. I mean we would've seen Ngannou avenge his loss and then put that natty DC into retirement.

are you really asking if the champ's next fight should be a non title fight!?!?

DC's win was luck? Even though he dominated the first 13 mins of the 2nd fight? Lol OK.

Btw, try to learn the difference between a sentence & a paragraph.

Nope He didn't.
Stipe won 3 rd on scorecards, and also He won 4th.

he won't retire
after DC destroys stipe, he will fight brock lesnar

even if DC retires after his victory, you don't need a tournament
just have two guys fight for the vacant belt
this is what has happened recently with the BW, LW, WW, and MW belts
UFC toy belts lol, must be a roach motel because they are vacant so often

If none of the top 10 wins are impressive enough to justify another title shot against Stipe that means only beating Stipe would be enough.
So yeah, you said that, genius.
Francis's last three have not been impressive, that does not mean he has to fight Stipe to fight Stipe. You are a fucking moron.

It would just be Stipe vs Ngannou regardless, except you damage Stipe's record and selling point as potentially the greatest hw of all time if DC wins
Not really Dennis Hallman beat Matt Hughes twice no one ever considered him the best WW and neither of them is the GOAT HW.

Kind of crazy when you ko Blaydes, Cain (former champ) and JDS (former champ) and not get another title shot. That's a rough 3 guys to go through to earn it. It's just Dana is buddy buddy with DC and is trying to hook him up with another crack at Stipe for being a company man when Francis and even Stipe have had their problems with Dana. If you are in his back pocket you get taken care of.
And lets be honest...When Ngannou finally is champion...He's gonna hold it for a while...I just want to see FC fight him before Stipe so by hook or crook I dont have to listen to his fake ass talking GOAT as he dodges a challenge...Stipe crossed that bridge...So should FC....

I disagree, It's a good idea. DC seems to sell more than most HWs and he doesn't have many fights left. Even if DC were to win and retire that would bring more attention to the HW division since there wouldn't be a true number 1 HW and the top HWs would have to fight to figure it out.

I feel like LHW would be a lot more interesting if Jones retired as well.
"DC seems to sell more than most HWs and he doesn't have many fights left"
Then fight Ngannou first...Win that...do that GOAT dance and fight for the whatever....If not then just declare you want none of Ngannou...Just say it...

And lets be honest...When Ngannou finally is champion...He's gonna hold it for a while...I just want to see FC fight him before Stipe so by hook or crook I dont have to listen to his fake ass talking GOAT as he dodges a challenge...Stipe crossed that bridge...So should FC....

Is FC "Fat Cormier"?

Ngannuo vs Rumble for the interm would be a fun fight indeed.

cool. Let’s books Francis again and have a re run of his terrible performance. Francis is the only thing close to a contender in that line of fat 40 yr olds. And he hasn’t even tried anything new in the octagon to show he’s evolved. All he did was swing his giant clubs and knock people out. I’m not looking forward to a sham of a title fight, so I’ll take the exciting trilogy from the two best hw we have. Compelling story and exciting to watch.
Either Stipe vs ngannou next...Or FC vs Ngannou right now....Either way FC never sniffs the whatever you call it...

"DC seems to sell more than most HWs and he doesn't have many fights left"
Then fight Ngannou first...Win that...do that GOAT dance and fight for the whatever....If not then just declare you want none of Ngannou...Just say it...

Not what i'm saying at all. I'm saying DC might retire after his next fight so if they want to finish the trilogy the sooner the better. Leaving it 1-1 would suck.

Back