DC vs Miocic III next is an stupid move by ufc

Actually is a perfect move

It's a clear situation where a third fight is necessary

Sad because stipe is not known for wrestling. Guys just don’t last long with Francis. You’re confusing causation with causality
Ngannou is 3-0 against the 2 best TD artists in UFC HW history. A KO is still the best way to defend TD.

Disagree completely. If anyone knocks this trilogy happening I don’t understand how you can call yourself a true mma fan

cool. Let’s books Francis again and have a re run of his terrible performance. Francis is the only thing close to a contender in that line of fat 40 yr olds. And he hasn’t even tried anything new in the octagon to show he’s evolved. All he did was swing his giant clubs and knock people out. I’m not looking forward to a sham of a title fight, so I’ll take the exciting trilogy from the two best hw we have. Compelling story and exciting to watch.

Tried anything new ?
It took him 3 min to erase 3 good guys.
What should he hzve done ? Give them a gun to make the fight more competitive ?

Tried anything new ?
It took him 3 min to erase 3 good guys.
What should he hzve done ? Give them a gun to make the fight more competitive ?
Some martial artists like to display new things they learned. Kinda like roundtree destroying anders with his thai camp. Stipe made Francis look like the amateur he is. And if he wants a title shot after one of the worst title fights and the worst fight in hw history he should show us something new. HW division is terrible. It’s weird too because they’re too small for regular sports

You might lose the right to call things stupid if u type "is an stupid move"

Normally I would agree, but due to DC’s “service” to the UFC I think he should be allowed the chance to avenge this loss. I think DC has a point to prove following his defeat, he seemed pretty dominant before the knockout and likely still believes he is the better fighter despite the last result. Let a legend have his retirement fight and move on. Also, Jones hasn’t showed any interest in a fight with Cormier or Miocic and seems happy to stay at LHW, so there isn’t much else out there other than Miocic vs Ngannou rematch.
I don't know if I agree with dominant. Even if Stipe hadn't finished in the 4th with the body shots, the fight was essentially 2 rds a piece at that point. And yeah he likely does deserve the chance at it given his resume and service. Just hope for his sake he's worked on that weakness to the body with either special conditioning, or defensive tactics. As I gotta imagine it'll be a target again with it having failed DC twice now.

Here's how the scenario works out for the UFC.

1. Stipe wins the trilogy he becomes the clear UFC HW goat and the HW division moves on vs Francis etc.....
2. DC wins, they move up Jon Jones to HW next year after he defends the LHW belt another two times before that setting the overall title defense record at 12. DC wins he retires but at the least they get the big fight. Jones wins he begins his career at HW.

-If Dc wins this , he will retire and belt will be vacant.
-Both guys are old, and they dont have many fights ahead, in the other hand ngannou is just 33 years old
-Francis just knocked out his last 3 opponents (cain jds blaydes) , Dc last three fight were against The black beast and Miocic
-Miocic vs DC is not a money fight, neither Ngannou vs miocic

It's UFC. They do whatever they want.

-If Dc wins this , he will retire and belt will be vacant.
-Both guys are old, and they dont have many fights ahead, in the other hand ngannou is just 33 years old
-Francis just knocked out his last 3 opponents (cain jds blaydes) , Dc last three fight were against The black beast and Miocic
-Miocic vs DC is not a money fight, neither Ngannou vs miocic

Just a thought....DC wins the UFC could put together Jones vs DC next year and that is a huge fight. Jones has two fights left at LHW to defend his belt, that can happen by next summer.

Back