DC vs Miocic III next is an stupid move by ufc

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
-If Dc wins this , he will retire and belt will be vacant.
-Both guys are old, and they dont have many fights ahead, in the other hand ngannou is just 33 years old
-Francis just knocked out his last 3 opponents (cain jds blaydes) , Dc last three fight were against The black beast and Miocic
-Miocic vs DC is not a money fight, neither Ngannou vs miocic

-Both guys are old, and they dont have many fights ahead, in the other hand ngannou is just 33 years old
-Francis just knocked out his last 3 opponents (cain jds blaydes) , Dc last three fight were against The black beast and Miocic

Fully agreed.

Francis is old enough to collect social security.

I disagree, It's a good idea. DC seems to sell more than most HWs and he doesn't have many fights left. Even if DC were to win and retire that would bring more attention to the HW division since there wouldn't be a true number 1 HW and the top HWs would have to fight to figure it out.

I feel like LHW would be a lot more interesting if Jones retired as well.

Kind of crazy when you ko Blaydes, Cain (former champ) and JDS (former champ) and not get another title shot. That's a rough 3 guys to go through to earn it. It's just Dana is buddy buddy with DC and is trying to hook him up with another crack at Stipe for being a company man when Francis and even Stipe have had their problems with Dana. If you are in his back pocket you get taken care of.

Whole lotta complaining, but didn't explain what fight you'd like to see<{vega}>

cool. Let’s books Francis again and have a re run of his terrible performance. Francis is the only thing close to a contender in that line of fat 40 yr olds. And he hasn’t even tried anything new in the octagon to show he’s evolved. All he did was swing his giant clubs and knock people out. I’m not looking forward to a sham of a title fight, so I’ll take the exciting trilogy from the two best hw we have. Compelling story and exciting to watch.

What DC wants, DC gets....except if it's too expensive like Brock Lesnar. Dana couldn't/wouldn't deliver on that, so he probably wants to make it up to Cormier by giving him another shot at winning a belt and going into retirement on a high note. And don't forget, it was Dana's urging that got the first fight/TUF stint made—DC was reluctant at first—so obviously he doesn't mind seeing that fight himself.

The first 2 were enough, honestly the hype for a trilogy is not real.

The first 2 were enough, honestly the hype for a trilogy is not real.

I couldn't disagree more. Mainly based on how people flip flopped so drastically before and after each fight. Before the first fight it seemed a slight majority favored Stipe, then after the first fight everyone was saying Stipe had no chance in a rematch now it seems everyone thinks DC has no chance.

Fully agree x2

The best money fight for Miocic is Jon Jones. Every MMA fan alive will pay for this fight.

I can't think of any MMA fan who really wants to see a 40-year-old DC fight again at all, let alone with Miocic for the third time.

DC is simply not a draw anymore.

DC has lost twice to Jones, who owns DC's soul, and no one cares to ever see those two fight again.

DC got a quick, flash when over Miocic the first time. However, he was beaten down legitimately the second time. A broken, crying man once again.

No one wants two see those to fight a third time again, either.

For the love of Christ, what is the point of constantly fighting the same individual over and over again?

Miocic proved he was the better man than DC. Jones proved he is the better man.

Let Miocic and Jones fight each other to determine who is the best-of-the-best.

A win for each man, over the other, cements his legacy.

Fully agree x2

The best money fight for Miocic is Jon Jones. Every MMA fan alive will pay for this fight.

I can't think of any MMA fan who really wants to see a 40-year-old DC fight again at all, let alone with Miocic for the third time.

DC is simply not a draw anymore.

DC has lost twice to Jones, who owns DC's soul, and no one cares to ever see those two fight again.

DC got a quick, flash when over Miocic the first time. However, he was beaten down legitimately the second time. A broken, crying man once again.

No one wants to see those to fight a third time again, either.

For the love of Christ, what is the point of constantly fighting the same individual again.

Miocic proved he was the better man than DC. Jones proved he is the better man.

Let Miocic and Jones fight each other to determine who is the best-of-the-best.

A win for each man, over the other, cements his legacy.

Jones won't go to HW. Stipe and DC are 1-1 neither has proven they are better. I don't want to see DC vs Jones for a third time unless it's at HW and Jones won't fight at HW.

Poor Ngannou, 3 first round KO's over a top contender and 2 former champions and that isn't enough to get a rematch

cool. Let’s books Francis again and have a re run of his terrible performance. Francis is the only thing close to a contender in that line of fat 40 yr olds. And he hasn’t even tried anything new in the octagon to show he’s evolved. All he did was swing his giant clubs and knock people out. I’m not looking forward to a sham of a title fight, so I’ll take the exciting trilogy from the two best hw we have. Compelling story and exciting to watch.
What more he has to do to earn a title shot, give a blowjob to dana white?

What more he has to do to earn a title shot, give a blowjob to dana white?
Francis? It’s not that he doesn’t deserve one in the future, he’s just such an incomplete fighter. Useless off his back. And really questionable stand up ( just because you hit hard doesn’t mean you’re good)

Francis is on a run, but the stipe loss and black beast stinker weren't that long ago.

dc v stipe 3 will be a decent draw and as dc clearly doesn't have long left on his career it makes sense to let Francis wait for his second shot at the belt.

Normally I would agree, but due to DC’s “service” to the UFC I think he should be allowed the chance to avenge this loss. I think DC has a point to prove following his defeat, he seemed pretty dominant before the knockout and likely still believes he is the better fighter despite the last result. Let a legend have his retirement fight and move on. Also, Jones hasn’t showed any interest in a fight with Cormier or Miocic and seems happy to stay at LHW, so there isn’t much else out there other than Miocic vs Ngannou rematch.

Back