DC vs Miocic III next is an stupid move by ufc

Agree.

Best case scenario is Ngannou knocks Stipe out next, and then he and DC can have their rubber match as a non-title bout

What’s the point if Cormier wins and then immediately retires? Wouldn’t a heavyweight tournament be necessary in that case?
Stipe needs to give Fake Chocalate the same treatment FC dished out before...Go get some wins first FC....Let FC fight Ngannou...lets see how that goes....

A HW tourney to begin a new lineage would be EPIC. Best of all worlds.

The good guy goes out on top, the boring guy is relegated to the back of the line.... good fucking times.

What’s the point if Cormier wins and then immediately retires? Wouldn’t a heavyweight tournament be necessary in that case?

If Stipe is the champion, why wouldn't it be a title fight?

The UFC will not do a heavyweight tournament. They'll just give the belt to Greg Hardy.

So basically, unless Francis beats Stipe first, he doesn't deserve to fight Stipe.

World class logic...
When did I ever say that? It is always the retards who try to talk about being logical.

A HW tourney to begin a new lineage would be EPIC. Best of all worlds.

The good guy goes out on top, the boring guy is relegated to the back of the line.... good fucking times.
Start it now then...FC V Ngannou...to kick it off....Lets see that GOAT shit on display from the jump...

Francis isn't a true number 1?

If the title is vacated yes, there isn't a number one guy. They would have to fight for the vacant title to figure out who the new number 1 guy in the division is, I didn't say or mean number 1 contender.

Cant believe all the people shitting on DC

Hes never lost a single round at HW prior to Stipe

He deserves a 3rd fight for the gold again

I'm just wondering what Jones's "big" fight announcement is with Brock dealing with Kofi in the WWE and Stipe/DC trilogy. I highly doubt he has a fight with Francis at hw but that's the only "big" fight I can think of.

That might actually be the best case scenario for reviving the division.

Have a 16-fighter HW tournament over a calendar year, with the final as the main event of the year-ending PPV.

Take the top 15 heavyweights who are active and seed Greg Hardy at #16.

If the title is vacated yes, there isn't a number one guy. They would have to fight for the vacant title to figure out who the new number 1 guy in the division is, I didn't say or mean number 1 contender.
It would just be Stipe vs Ngannou regardless, except you damage Stipe's record and selling point as potentially the greatest hw of all time if DC wins

DC gets slept again by Stipe. Why not? That would be the best way for Stipe to erase the fluke elbow in their first fight.

When did I ever say that? It is always the retards who try to talk about being logical.
If none of the top 10 wins are impressive enough to justify another title shot against Stipe that means only beating Stipe would be enough.
So yeah, you said that, genius.

DC and Stipe are 1-1. Might as well do it again. Stipe is DC's true biggest rival in mma

Kind of crazy when you ko Blaydes, Cain (former champ) and JDS (former champ) and not get another title shot. That's a rough 3 guys to go through to earn it. It's just Dana is buddy buddy with DC and is trying to hook him up with another crack at Stipe for being a company man when Francis and even Stipe have had their problems with Dana. If you are in his back pocket you get taken care of.

Oh stop it.

Ngannou had a title shot and back to back losses before he put those three together.

They’re both exciting fights, but it’s not a tragedy if he had to wait for the trilogy to finish up.

Back