DC s weird re-tweet

If Jon has no fans why does he get swarmed for autographs?

I think he has enough.

It's also good to have a nice group of haters to prove wrong every time. That sports!

Jones is an amazing fighter, and one of the most emotionally frail people ever. Of course if I was as young as him with the whole world watching me, I might be too... but god damn, I've never seen a professional athlete act like he does.

the projection from some people is unbelievable.

jbj is no arod.

JBJ wants the love...that's why he's so discontent most of the time he just doesn't know how to obtain that fan base. The guy became the youngest champ and it was a lot to take on so early in his career and with very little experience. Let's see how the next five years work out for him as he matures. The guy is very intelligent, just not charasmatic.

Matures? He's already 27... Probably gonna be sticking out his tongue and doing the suck it gesture when he's 40.

Pretty sure Askren has even less fans than Jones does.

Damn, DC taking a page from the book of Wanderlei, not knowing when to shut your mouth. It's over DC, walk away and stfu.

DC is a sorry figure now. He talked so much crap, trained so hard, believed so much and then got dominated at his own game. He shouldn't have talked as much as he did, he wilted under the pressure as soon as he clinched with Jones and realized he was up against a superior wrestler.

Jon Jones ruined him last night. This is basically as hard a loss as a top level fighter can take.

if he didn`t talk trash how does he d get a title shot ?

Wait, are you saying that Askren was making fun of somebody for not having fans but wanting their love?

When he was drunk driving. The snap chats weren't to his wife. And the dead spin journalists seen him write his phone number down for 2 waitresses.

Hmm wonder if he cheats?

I don't blame Jon for that.. If I was rich and famous id be cheating on my wife.. Id hit every dime piece from here to Hong Kong!

It's quite honestly a shame. I could never be a full-out fan but I sometimes feel he can be somewhat likeable... then it's gone.

There were three distinct moments where I thought I'd be a Jones fan. The Machida (go gets some fans). Immediately after the Gus fight, whereI felt Gus won but accepted there was reason Jones could be seen as the winner. But then Jones gave Gus no credit, and talked about 70% etc... which just pushed me right back to disliking him. Then there was this fight. I went in disliking Jones. Once again, he was so good and seemed to be working on not eyepoking, so I was ready to just tip the cap and consider maybe I could like him if he was making an effort. Then that final moment in the fight, plus the crying remark immediately turned me again.

And I'm not the only one. I know so many people that want to like Jones, mostly because he's a great fighter. But then he talks or acts.... and it's gone.

Man, you totally nailed it. I feel the exact same way. I have a hard time rooting for the guy, but I can't deny his talents and the results he produced in the octagon against the best competition in the world.

Rooting for Jones is like rooting for Frieza from DBZ. He is tough but is such a terrible person and he kind of acts like a spoiled brat.

As a big fan of Cormier, I hope that it was some appointed staffer and not Cormier who tweeted that. Jones beat him fairly regardless of how much they dislike each other and some MMA fans hating Jones doesn't mitigate that. It's unbecoming.

Some truth in this thread.

It is hard for Jones. He doesn't have the flashy, beautiful finishes of an Anderson. He doesn't possess the stoic fearlessness of Fedor. He isn't the beloved character and smooth lady's man like GSP.

He has one thing going for him, and that's his complete dominance. Any threat to that will be met with great prejudice.

I don't blame Jon for that.. If I was rich and famous id be cheating on my wife.. Id hit every dime piece from here to Hong Kong!

That's how you go broke. You break it off, make a good arrangement with baby mama and move on with your life. Athletes who try to juggle always get busted and lose more money that way.

That's how you go broke. You break it off, make a good arrangement with baby mama and move on with your life. Athletes who try to juggle always get busted and lose more money that way.

Him and his wife might have a special arrangement in place.

Rooting for Jones is like rooting for Frieza from DBZ. He is tough but is such a terrible person and he kind of acts like a spoiled brat.

how can you say he's a terrible person when you have never even met him?

i HAVE met jon, he's a very nice guy who will go out of his way for the fans. he won me over as a fan from his fighting but also from his personable attitude when i met him.

Back