DC s weird re-tweet

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Hey @JonnyBones you may be the best 205lber in the world, but I know all you really want is the fans love. Sorry you'll never get it.

As you guess its a retweet from Ben Askren

sxnpqw.jpg

I'm pretty sure Jones don't give too much of a fuck about the fans, if you like him cool if you don't well he'll just beat your favorite fighters and talk shit afterwards to piss you off even more. It's pretty clear the title means more to him than anything else.

Don't worry Ben, we hate you too

When you pair his last 2 tweets together it seems sad really.

I'm pretty sure Jones don't give too much of a fuck about the fans, if you like him cool if you don't well he'll just beat your favorite fighters and talk shit afterwards to piss you off even more. It's pretty clear the title means more to him than anything else.

I completely agree he did some huge things and considering one of the best for a long time his ego is top level and doesnt need any love plus I think he looks like he is happy as playing the bad guy

Haha, youre very wrong about that. The title means very little, look at him after the fight. Was he happy he retained his title? Glad that he beat a big challenge? No, he was still seething with hate. He desires the fans love more than anything, and he know he can't get it, which is why he's so extremely angry at DC.

Now I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for him.

Hey @JonnyBones you may be the best 205lber in the world, but I know all you really want is the fans love. Sorry you'll never get it.

Jones has his fans. He went out before the fight and shook hands and posed for selfies with those that we on his side. The backstage interviewer said that one woman was in tears after he took a selfie with her.

It's probably true. I'm probably the only person I know [Outside internet dudes] that likes Jon.

That being said: To have a lot of haters means that he probably has a lot of fans too.

Jones has his fans. He went out before the fight and shook hands and posed for selfies with those that we on his side. The backstage interviewer said that one woman was in tears after he took a selfie with her.

Ofcourse he has fans he has one of the most instagram and twitter followers in MMA world...People follows him and wants to learn about him...

Sometimes I wonder if people don't actually get that while Jones probably have more haters than most fighters, he's got more lovers too.

That probably sounded wrong.

Haha, youre very wrong about that. The title means very little, look at him after the fight. Was he happy he retained his title? Glad that he beat a big challenge? No, he was still seething with hate. He desires the fans love more than anything, and he know he can't get it, which is why he's so extremely angry at DC.

You are portraying yourself in Jones. Jones winning the fight is the reason for your behaviour. You need to let it go, gus will beat jones and that will relief the pain and anger.

BR
Dr. Phil

Yeah he cares so much about pleasing the fans that was why he called out all the fans wearing "Break Bones" t-shirts during the post fight interview right? Think.

And if anything he looked super emotional knowing that he just beat the biggest challenge of his career with so many fans and fighters actually picking Cormier over him.

Jones speaking those Facts.

tumblr_nhno82LfVq1u2ragso1_500.gif

Back