DC s weird re-tweet

When you pair his last 2 tweets together it seems sad really.

DC should just let go. He gave his best, he can still scuffle with the other dudes in LHW, perhaps even get another shot against Jones, but ultimately, time works against all and I'm not sure we'd have a different outcome. Askren bickers like a pre-schooler, fucking sad.

I do wonder how many fans he is going to have left once he loses a fight. It seems like a lot of folks jumped from Anderson to Jones after Chris happened. I'm curious to see how many fans there are of Jon Jones versus fans of a dominant champion.

This is just stupid? Every known fighter will collect bandwagon fans maybe because they the hot fighter of the month or they get God like status like Fedor where you're just instantly suppose to support him? I like Jon because he's a dam good fighter and when he loses he'll still be a damn good fighter that suffered a loss.

Rooting for Jones is like rooting for Frieza from DBZ. He is tough but is such a terrible person and he kind of acts like a spoiled brat.

Yea but Nick & Nate Diaz are hero rebels who rage against the machine! Conor McGregor is applauded for speaking his mind on just how great he is as champ in waiting, Funny how that work?

Some truth in this thread.

It is hard for Jones. He doesn't have the flashy, beautiful finishes of an Anderson. He doesn't possess the stoic fearlessness of Fedor. He isn't the beloved character and smooth lady's man like GSP.

He has one thing going for him, and that's his complete dominance. Any threat to that will be met with great prejudice.

So fearless that he would rather fight circus bears in fringe fighting orgs, than test his skill and name against fighters in the then & now #1 fighting org in the world even though they were willing to pay a kings ransom to him. While Bones is not only there but his ruling division.

For the record he don't need all that shit he got a belt, he got hall of fame status, he got bank, he got all kinds of bragging rights, and all you have is your warped opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back