DC s weird re-tweet

This is basically my Bisping story.

Bisping is another great example. Every time I think I can turn a corner with finally being able to like him.... he pulls some BS and I just can't support him.

I'm pretty sure Jones don't give too much of a fuck about the fans, if you like him cool if you don't well he'll just beat your favorite fighters and talk shit afterwards to piss you off even more. It's pretty clear the title means more to him than anything else.

Disagree..JJ is clearly not happy....even the guys at the interview desk sensed it...he does want fan respect and love.....JJ comes across unhappy and unsettled, angry.

This always happens when a disliked champ isn't beaten; people put faith in a contender who deems himself worthy, the fans love him, and then he loses and the fans just spam what a worthless piece of shit he is.

gotta love them fair weather fans.

Disagree..JJ is clearly not happy....even the guys at the interview desk sensed it...he does want fan respect and love.....JJ comes across unhappy and unsettled, angry.

Like i said before, if he wants the fan's respect so much why would he call out fans wearing the "break bones" t-shirt? It makes no sense, he would've put on a fake act and act all humble and try to earn the respect of those fans, but he did not, so please sherdog stop trying to play shrink its embarrassing.

All you fools sound like delusional ass gossipers. Jones cares
about what every other man cares about. Family, health, security,
success + performing. The only love that matters in the end is the love
from those that are close. He's not a fucking child. He'll get along just fine
doing what he does & winning fights. I actually feel this is a little pathetic
from Cormier. I mean, shit... losing is hard, but theres more to fighting than
life & he, of all people should know that by now. So to see him get this hung up
about it, is sorta sad. I mean, I don't know the guy, so whatever...

I wanted Cormier to win, by the way, because I like rooting for underdogs;
not necessarily because I like his fighting style more than Jones.
Those body punches were vicious

All you fools sound like delusional ass gossipers. Jones cares
about what every other man cares about. Family, health, security,
success + performing. The only love that matters in the end is the love
from those that are close. He's not a fucking child. He'll get along just fine
doing what he does & winning fights. I actually feel this is a little pathetic
from Cormier. I mean, shit... losing is hard, but theres more to fighting than
life & he, of all people should know that by now. So to see him get this hung up
about it, is sorta sad. I mean, I don't know the guy, so whatever...

I wanted Cormier to win, by the way, because I like rooting for underdogs;
not necessarily because I like his fighting style more than Jones.
Those body punches were vicious

He also cares a lot about what people think of him. His entire post-fight speech was dedicated to this. We can keep playing dumb like you want us to, or we could address that Jones comes off like a crazy person at times when he feels he's not given his due respect

It's probably true. I'm probably the only person I know [Outside internet dudes] that likes Jon.

That being said: To have a lot of haters means that he probably has a lot of fans too.

Of course jones has some fans. Even serial killers in prison get fan mail and groupies...

Jones haters = dumb sherdoggers.

I suppose, it could be worse.

sxnpqw.jpg

Best shoop of 2015 so far. Love it.

He also cares a lot about what people think of him. His entire post-fight speech was dedicated. We can keep playing dumb like you want us to, or we could address that Jones comes off like a crazy person at times when he feels he's not given his due respect

I doubt he cares about it enough to lose any sleep over it.
Maybe he loses an extra couple of hairs a year. I wholeheartedly
agree that the dude may be a psychopath or some kind of sociopath.
The dude has a history of breaking rules, DUIs, hypocrisy, disrespect, etc...
So, sure he's definitely not well-balanced, but who the fuck is?
He just so happens to be the best fighters in the world.

And who cares? Why should anyone else be concerned about it?
He's not dictating the laws and policies that dictate our daily lives.
He's not part of what is impoverishing and imprisoning millions.
He's just a fucking weird, crazy, pretty asshole of a guy.
Why look into it any further?
Just watch his fights.

He cares more than any other fighter. He's like the anti-Fedor when it comes to emotions. Lol

It's not necessarily a bad thing though. Sometimes it's better than fighters who don't give a shit about the fans.

JBJ wants the love...that's why he's so discontent most of the time he just doesn't know how to obtain that fan base. The guy became the youngest champ and it was a lot to take on so early in his career and with very little experience. Let's see how the next five years work out for him as he matures. The guy is very intelligent, just not charasmatic.

Good, DC is still upset. DC will be motivated to come back.

Looks to me like DC more emotionally & psychologically upset more than just being upset about the loss. Him crying like a 205lb baby all over the place tells me it may take awhile to get that bitter taste out of his mouth.

Jones has his fans. He went out before the fight and shook hands and posed for selfies with those that we on his side. The backstage interviewer said that one woman was in tears after he took a selfie with her.

Well he cheats on his wife, so maybe she thought she could get some of his money.

To some, it's like DC is Mother Teresa, and we should all be respectful and feel bad for him coming up short once again. Guess what, he was the one starting to call out Jones YEARS ago and talking shit about him, while Jones just ignored him. Why should Jones let up just because he beat him up?

Back