DC is by far a much more impressive fighter than Jon Jones

As good as Jon is, cementing a legacy with wins over guys with HUGE reach disadvantages is not as impressive as a small guy being able to easily throw around men bigger than him, like Mir, Big Foot and Barnett.

Jon displays the ability of using his size advantage very well, but DC displays pure, flawless and brutal technique. And i repeat: TECHNIQUE! He doesn

DC is good, like really good, but Jones completely clear out an entire division. Until DC accomplish this, then we talk

Impressive in different ways. Jones by being the most dominant LHW champ we've ever seen. Cormier by having a size disadvantage, but still manhandling top fightes fairly effortlessly. I love Cormier, and I'm rooting for him hard, but Jones' MMA career is more impressive so far.

how in the Fuck can you be p4p #1 when you are bigger/longer than 9/10 of your opponents ? Lol
Why are you talking about Gustafsson?

Stop mentioning 'reach'! It means nothing if a fighter doesn't know how to use it, and being able to use it is definitely good 'technique'. It's the fight game, and if no one they put in front of you can beat you, you're the best...

HOWEVER, DC is the man. I genuinely think he will be too much to handle for Jones. He's a better wrestler, has dynamite in his hands and has a relentless work ethic. Say what you like but I honestly see DC finishing Jones and taking the strap.

Hate away.

agree so much it's not even funny TS.

how in the Fuck can you be p4p #1 when you are bigger/longer than 9/10 of your opponents ? Lol

DC coming for your ass Jonathan

Its confusing Alexx

But here the deal-
p4p is short for POUND for POUND
Pound in the US a unit of weight. Thats how much someone weighs. LHW is 205 pounds.

"Longer", or length is a measurement of distance. This is where it can get confusing- Length is irrelevant of weight.

So if you have clay and stretch it out, though its a different length its still the same weight or mass.

So if a fighter is tall or short, their WEIGHT dictates p4p status.

Pound a unit of WEIGHT

Back