DC is by far a much more impressive fighter than Jon Jones

Krow

White Belt
Reaction score
As good as Jon is, cementing a legacy with wins over guys with HUGE reach disadvantages is not as impressive as a small guy being able to easily throw around men bigger than him, like Mir, Big Foot and Barnett.

Jon displays the ability of using his size advantage very well, but DC displays pure, flawless and brutal technique. And i repeat: TECHNIQUE! He doesn

So DC has strength advantage what about that,with only technic how the hell you can slam a 200 lbs guy

I will agree that the JBJ vs DC will be an exciting fight to see. I would rather see that match up than the Gus rematch (although Gus does rate a rematch). We'll just have to see which of the two DC ends up fighting for the title.

agree so much it's not even funny TS.

how in the Fuck can you be p4p #1 when you are bigger/longer than 9/10 of your opponents ? Lol

DC coming for your ass Jonathan

I think they are both equally impressive, in different ways. Cormier doesn't resort to the dirty stuff, which I can't stand and don't think Jon needs, but he keeps doing it. I do think Cormier has the tools to beat Jones, can't wait for them to lock horns!

So DC has strength advantage what about that,with only technic how the hell you can slam a 200 lbs guy

Strenght advantage over who? Big Foot? Barnett? Mir? Any of those guys are naturally bigger than Cormier. They certainly didn

agree so much it's not even funny TS.

how in the Fuck can you be p4p #1 when you are bigger/longer than 9/10 of your opponents ? Lol

DC coming for your ass Jonathan
Funny concept called being better.

That's why he's. #1

As good as Jon is, cementing a legacy with wins over guys with HUGE reach disadvantages is not as impressive as a small guy being able to easily throw around men bigger than him, like Mir, Big Foot and Barnett.

Jon displays the ability of using his size advantage very well, but DC displays pure, flawless and brutal technique. And i repeat: TECHNIQUE! He doesn

I can not wait till Jones ragdolls this person so his worshippers jump on the next bandwagon the ufc drums up.

DC is an impressive fighter however he hasn't won a title of the prestige of a UFC belt he has won the strikeforce heavyweight grand prix ... and he has won other heavyweight championships from KOTC xtreme MMA and defended that title once ... however UFC LHW division is a different animal all together ... Daniel does have the superior Wrestling without question ... but the reach would be an issue for him ..

Cormier has better wrestling, boxing and his kicks when he uses them are shockingly good considering how little experience he has. So I agree: he is more impressive, and even made the exact same thread a while back.

But Jones never won because he was the best striking or wrestling skills - he won because he is the smartest guy in the cage, using the right tactics, making the right split second decisions, minimising risk... that quality champions have. Let's see if it works against Gus and Cormier.

DC is an impressive fighter however he hasn't won a title if you don't include his heavyweight grand prix final win ... and he has won other heavyweight championships from KOTC xtreme MMA and defended that title once ... however UFC LHW division is a different animal all together ... Daniel does have the superior Wrestling without question ... but the reach would be an issue for him ..

Jones

Back