DC is by far a much more impressive fighter than Jon Jones

Lol DC's last 2 wins are a joke, tell us again about who's better TS.

Shit bread
Shit toaster

He did read it I'm sure. As did I. And you repeatedly insinuated it's been Jones' reach that has driven his success.

Spin it all you want. You say he has talent and reach isn't the only thing in one breath, but in the next you disparage his victories because he holds such a large reach advantage. You even went on to say his limited talent would be exposed if he moved up. But then go back and tell everyone to read your initial post.

You're speaking out of both sides of your mouth. Good luck in politics, you'd probably do well.

Thank you ! someone with common sense

Lol DC's last 2 wins are a joke, tell us again about who's better TS.

Shit bread
Shit toaster

It is kinda true its hard to gauge where he stands off his last two wins despite their dominance. Cummin? lolstop. And Hendo is legit but lets be real. He should have retired by now and this was his first fight off TRT. If he were to get manhandled in his next fight it's gonna put a bit of a shadow on Cormiers performance last night.

A joke is a man competing against people with less 10 inches of reach.

Saw this coming a mile away..

DC dominates an old out of prime Hendo loser of 4 of his last 5 and Sherdog overreacts..

I wanted to see DC do this to Rashad or Gus or even Anthony Johnson.. Hendo is just done folks.

As good as Jon is, cementing a legacy with wins over guys with HUGE reach disadvantages is not as impressive as a small guy being able to easily throw around men bigger than him, like Mir, Big Foot and Barnett.

Jon displays the ability of using his size advantage very well, but DC displays pure, flawless and brutal technique. And i repeat: TECHNIQUE! He doesn

Dc out wrestling a guy that rampage jackson himself out wrestled isn't exactly saying much. Or a guy that jake shields totally dominated on the ground isn't say much either. To think for a second that dc could do that to Jones is delusional.

^ This

You contradict yourself dickhead ... Jones is a mega talent ... he is also a very smart fighter .... reach doesn't mean fuck all if you don't have the talent or the smarts to use it effectively , why do you think Mike Tyson was such a savage ... he had a short reach for a heavyweight and still destoryed everyone put in front of him.

This.

Krow, call it a wrap dude. You're ridiculous and kind of an asshole.

Dc out wrestling a guy that rampage jackson himself out wrestled isn't exactly saying much. Or a guy that jake shields totally dominated on the ground isn't say much either. To think for a second that dc could do that to Jones is delusional.

I would say DC did a better job than Jackson by having some nice highlight reel moves in his fight.

Back