DC is by far a much more impressive fighter than Jon Jones

You're forgetting the fact that Hendo was off TRT in this fight ... so the win over Hendo is overstated really.

Hendo got a license to fight, so his body was healthy enough. Plus, if he can slam Barnett, why wouldn

What does that mean? If you had agreed slightly less it would have been funny?

Lol, I guess it came out kinda strange, I guess what I mean is TS is so spot-on, it could've been me writing the post.

agree so much it's not even funny TS.

how in the Fuck can you be p4p #1 when you are bigger/longer than 9/10 of your opponents ? Lol

DC coming for your ass Jonathan

Bones will wreck that midget with superior stand up.

I can't believe I actually want to Jones vs DC, more than I want to see Jones vs Gus 2. Honestly though, I saw DC smashing Jones before the Hendo fight. My opinion hasn't changed. Just too big and too elite for Jones.

i liked the way he said he was able to take Jon down 100/100. that's confidence!

A HW beating a 50 year old MW is the most impressive thing I have ever seen.

accountbet?

If they ever fight, loser leaves Sherdog for good ( or creates new account Lol )

I don't make stupid bets. Its an MMA fight, anything can happen. Look what happened to Barao last night. My point is not that Cormier CAN'T win, of course he can, my point is that he won't beat Bones.

Oblique kicks and face pawing all night long while slowing beating Cormier up, maybe a late finish. Bones is the greatest LHW of all time and likely in his prime. I say likely in his prime because we don't know if he has even hit his prime yet because he is only 26 years old.

Am not talking about having a licence bro , him being off TRT means he is physically weaker , slower , and lot less stamina ... it would of been more impressive if Cormier beat Hendo while he was still using TRT ... decent win but mah

He was strong enough to get a license. He was as strong as he needed to be to fight professionally, so you don

Longer arms make you a bigger person. Got it,

Read the post, you fucking moron!

He did read it I'm sure. As did I. And you repeatedly insinuated it's been Jones' reach that has driven his success.

Spin it all you want. You say he has talent and reach isn't the only thing in one breath, but in the next you disparage his victories because he holds such a large reach advantage. You even went on to say his limited talent would be exposed if he moved up. But then go back and tell everyone to read your initial post.

You're speaking out of both sides of your mouth. Good luck in politics, you'd probably do well.

Back