Media DC ” Jones cant be goat”. Jon response

I wonder how he got the nickname "Bones"?

Before picograms _____________________________________ After picograms
jon-jones-physique-transformation.jpg
ufc 87 - first ufc fight (2008)
A47A8BA0-1422-0E8C-9A2A8E94C9D5F4E0.jpg

ufc 214 - NC fight (2017):
426_Jon_Jones.0.0.jpg

ufc 235
maxresdefault.jpg

ufc 239
142_Jon_Jones.jpg

The UFC moved their event to California when Nevada wouldn't host the cheater for his failed tests. Yeah, sure, the UFC is all about the integrity, right? They are here to make money. Jones made them tons of it, and they would have swept it under the rug if they could. USADA is for appearances, not because the UFC ACTUALLY cares about PEDs.

Throw in another random low IQ insult though, please.
nevada wanted a hearing. that's all. they licensed him after the hearing. that's the facts.

It must kill Jones that he will never be a legitimate GOAT contender after all he's done.

There's a reason people cheat though. They have to, in order to get the results they want. If Jones could be the GOAT without PEDs, he wouldn't use them, or he'd use them in moderation like the other cheaters who don't have to abuse them to the point that they can't stop getting caught. Jones needs them and he needs them to an extent unlike any other champion we've seen in this era. These are all facts.

As an aside, Jones is clearly the one who needs help sleeping at night. It wasn't DC who had to go drive drunk and fire shots off because he had to hang out in his house for a few weeks, then cried because he got caught. The dude admitted to himself that he can't beat DC without PEDs, that's what using them means. That will fuck with a narcissist like Jones for the rest of his life.

a Jones thread with Kflo in it . What can go wrong. <Lmaoo>

Regarding GOAT both are pathetic. Jones the lifelong PED abuser and Cormier who inserts himself into the GOAT list as UFC commentator laughably high :D. Both are insecure and cant deal with being opposed.

It must kill Jones that he will never be a legitimate GOAT contender after all he's done.

There's a reason people cheat though. They have to, in order to get the results they want. If Jones could be the GOAT without PEDs, he wouldn't use them, or he'd use them in moderation like the other cheaters who don't have to abuse them to the point that they can't stop getting caught. Jones needs them and he needs them to an extent unlike any other champion we've seen in this era. These are all facts.

As an aside, Jones is clearly the one who needs help sleeping at night. It wasn't DC who had to go drive drunk and fire shots off because he had to hang out in his house for a few weeks, then cried because he got caught. The dude admitted to himself that he can't beat DC without PEDs, that's what using them means. That will fuck with a narcissist like Jones for the rest of his life.
i'll ask you.

jones passed his tests on the 6th and 7th. his fight was on the 29th. he knew he'd be tested.

do you think jones started a tbol cycle after his test on the 7th?

a Jones thread with Kflo in it . What can go wrong. <Lmaoo>

Regarding GOAT both are pathetic. Jones the lifelong PED abuser and Cormier who inserts himself into the GOAT list as UFC commentator laughably high :D. Both are insecure and cant deal with being opposed.
if you disagree with anything i've said feel free to point it out.

But in Jon's case there are also piles of hard evidence to substantiate the claims.

But go ahead and continue to play dumb just like the guy in that GIF.
you're the one that posted pictures to try and prove a point. i showed that pictures of jones don't really tell anything. his body on fight night has been consistent his entire career.

if you have a real issue with anything i've posted address it directly.

So lets see, Jones was the pioneer of the eyepoke, multiple failed tests, but you wanna talk like DC is the villian for coming in a pound or two over and fudging it?
If this were a thread about DC being a cheater, I probably wouldn't be defending him, but if you are gonna defend Jones by coming against DC, they aren't even in the same league when it comes to their cheating/sociopathic ways.

You talk morons but here you are a guy with a Jones AV coming in to call DC a cheater without addressing the greater crimes of your hero. Yeah, OK.
And before anyone says it, I have literally discussed Belfort's cheating dozens of times, so his AV has nothing to do with this both literally and figuratively.

DC literally caused the HW division to be put on hold due to his eye pokes, DC caused much more damage to eyes than Jones has bruh.

you're the one that posted pictures to try and prove a point. i showed that pictures of jones don't really tell anything. his body on fight night has been consistent his entire career.

if you have a real issue with anything i've posted address it directly.
Do you think Jon has used illegal performance enhancers during that time period or not, yes or no?

Do you think Jon has used illegal performance enhancers during that time period or not, yes or no?
i think it's likely jones used ped's at some point in his career. i don't think he did for the dc2 fight.

Jones is the Barry Bonds of the sport aka Not The GOAT.

It's GSP.

<Fedor23>

That's the way it is.

i think it's likely jones used ped's at some point in his career. i don't think he did for the dc2 fight.

Well he had Turinabol, a steroid, in his system for the fight. So, likely? It's a proven fact. And
that was the basic premise of the thread.

DC was saying that Jones cannot be the GOAT because he was found to have performance
enhancers and masking substances in his body, multiple times.

Then in typical Jon Jones fashion, he flat out lied about it, when we all know the truth.

Well most of us...

Well he had Turinabol, a steroid, in his system for the fight. So, likely? It's a proven fact. And
that was the basic premise of the thread.

DC was saying that Jones cannot be the GOAT because he was found to have performance
enhancers and masking substances in his body, multiple times.

Then in typical Jon Jones fashion, he flat out lied about it, when we all know the truth.

Well most of us...
it's a proven fact he had traces of m3 metabolites. it's not a fact the used steroids between his negative tests on the 6th and 7th and his positive on the 28th. and the arbitration agreement concluded the violation was not intended and did not enhance performance. that's a fact. you can choose to dismiss it, but you can't make believe it doesn't exist.

Back