Media DC ” Jones cant be goat”. Jon response

Daniel Cormier is a proven cheater. This is factual.

I was about to ask for your "facts" when I saw your AV. Nevermind, I don't need to hear it. Jones has failed tests multiple times.

They're still beefing. If Jones wins the belt he'll try to tempt DC out of retirement for a third showdown.

It's like letting one fighter fight with a baseball bat and claim he is better than all the rest.

He sure did hit a home run

giphy.gif

Well, you see, it isn't about cherry picking fan favorites, its about the difference between someone being a proven PED cheat, and you just BELIEVING someone is with no real support to your statement. There is little reason to think DC is guilty of it, and 0 reason whatsoever to believe he is Jon Jones level guilty.

I wonder how he got the nickname "Bones"?

Before picograms _____________________________________ After picograms
jon-jones-physique-transformation.jpg

I was about to ask for your facts when I saw your AV. Nevermind, I don't need to hear it. Jones has failed tests multiple times.
He purposely tried to blind his oponent in 3 different fights to get the edge, he not only cheated but showed zero regard for his opponent health, I'm talking about Miocic

That's way worse than any tainted test

I was about to ask for your "facts" when I saw your AV. Nevermind, I don't need to hear it. Jones has failed tests multiple times.
Oh ok, so cheating is only when it comes to PEDs. A guy cheating to make weight is not a cheater. Always fun to talk and try reason with morons.

He purposely tried to blind his oponent in 3 different fights to get the edge, he not only cheated but showed zero regard for his opponent health, I'm talking about Miocic

That's way worse than any tainted test
Jones did all that too. Where do you think DC learned it?
Im not saying DC isn't guilty of that regardless, but you can't talk about DC being guilty of it without criminalizing the pioneer of the eyepoke abuse even more.

Oh ok, so cheating is only when it comes to PEDs. A guy cheating to make weight is not a cheater. Always fun to talk and try reason with morons.

So lets see, Jones was the pioneer of the eyepoke, multiple failed tests, but you wanna talk like DC is the villian for coming in a pound or two over and fudging it?
If this were a thread about DC being a cheater, I probably wouldn't be defending him, but if you are gonna defend Jones by coming against DC, they aren't even in the same league when it comes to their cheating/sociopathic ways.

You talk morons but here you are a guy with a Jones AV coming in to call DC a cheater without addressing the greater crimes of your hero. Yeah, OK.
And before anyone says it, I have literally discussed Belfort's cheating dozens of times, so his AV has nothing to do with this both literally and figuratively.

So lets see, Jones was the pioneer of the eyepoke, multiple failed tests, but you wanna talk like DC is the villian for coming in a pound or two over and fudging it?
If this were a thread about DC being a cheater, I probably wouldn't be defending him, but if you are gonna defend Jones by coming against DC, they aren't even in the same league when it comes to their cheating/sociopathic ways.
no dumb fuck. My point was that it's always hilarious when retards like you and the majority of this forum are so quick to value opinions of proven cheaters just to dismiss and criticize other cheaters. Beyond hilarious. It's even funnier when you all think that a guy who had no problem in cheating in front of everyone to make weight wouldn't do steroids either.

You think he will fight Adesanya next? Why the fuck did he vacate the titel then?

The Izzy fight was less likely when he said he was moving to Heavyweight but Dana can get more money for Izzy Jones.

Maybe they want to make Izzy vs Jan and they think Izzy will win but I hope he loses and Jones continues to float around doing nothing

no dumb fuck. My point was that it's always hilarious when retards like you and the majority of this forum are so quick to value opinions of proven cheaters just to dismiss and criticize other cheaters. Beyond hilarious. It's even funnier when you all think that a guy who had no problem in cheating in front of everyone to make weight wouldn't do steroids either.

So you are admitting that Jones has been busted several times despite it being in the UFC's best interest to cover it up, and that he got away with blatant cheating inside the cage, too... but you don't wanna talk about that do you?
Who said I was valuing DC's opinion about this? What an idiot thing to assume. I have been watching both of their careers for a very long time. It's obvious which one is the "bad guy" without hearing anyone elses opinion. That said, DC's opinion is infinitely more valuable than Jones, though I don't really care what he has to say about this.

BTW, you seem to have an anger problem when faced with truth.

So you are admitting that Jones has been busted several times despite it being in the UFC's best interest to cover it up,.

Yeah the UFC is really trying to cover up cheaters, it's why they brought USADA to the UFC and multiple stars have failed tests and everyone knows about it.

You're special.

The only reason DC is saying this is because his friend Khabib entered the GOAT convo. DC has said multiple times Jones was the best fighter PEDs or not.

Jones needs to go full heel. He cheated just admit to it Jon we all know you did lmao.

Yeah the UFC is really trying to cover up cheaters, it's why they brought USADA to the UFC and multiple stars have failed tests and everyone knows about it.

You're special.

The only reason DC is saying this is because his friend Khabib entered the GOAT convo. DC has said multiple times Jones was the best fighter PEDs or not.

The UFC moved their event to California when Nevada wouldn't host the cheater for his failed tests. Yeah, sure, the UFC is all about the integrity, right? They are here to make money. Jones made them tons of it, and they would have swept it under the rug if they could. USADA is for appearances, not because the UFC ACTUALLY cares about PEDs.

Throw in another random low IQ insult though, please.

Back