Media DC ” Jones cant be goat”. Jon response

There is so many fake corny 6 week beefs in this sport, so boring and fake. But Jones and Cormier is one of the true and real beefs :D they can never ever stop, doesn't matter if they are not fighting at all, they just can't stop insulting and taking shots at eachother hahaha. I can see Cormiers body language when people ask him about Jones, he instantly becomes stiff and fidgets a lot haha. Never does that with Stipe or anyone else he has fought

Jon is the better fighter. DC will be missed. Jones will not.
DC is a whiny ass bitch if we are being honest. He looked like a dipshit throughout the entirety of the Jones rivalry. Jones is a psycho but DC alternated between sinking to his level and then pretending to take the high road. DC is fake as shit

Yeah the UFC is really trying to cover up cheaters, it's why they brought USADA to the UFC and multiple stars have failed tests and everyone knows about it.

You're special.

The only reason DC is saying this is because his friend Khabib entered the GOAT convo. DC has said multiple times Jones was the best fighter PEDs or not.

The UFC didn't want USADA. They wanted to get on ESPN and USADA was a requirement to make the sport mainstream.

You jones nutguzzlers are reaching so hard, DC never even mentioned himself as a GOAT just why jones isnt....and all his stans comes out with their feelings so hurt.

Your guys are worst then mcnuggets fans, that's saying a lot

Jones' always salty and bitching about being GOAT.

He got caught with the roids and dick pills, he snitched to get a lighter suspension plus how many times he got caught?

Jones always roasts Cormier pretty good. Funny as hell. Fatso can't say any shit against.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

GOAT shit only. Another level even of trash talk.

Jones always roasts Cormier pretty good. Funny as hell. Fatso can't say any shit against.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

GOAT shit only. Another level even of trash talk.
I like how Jon had to slip in that last tweet, I dont think he has it in him to just ignore DC. After the i read the first 2 tweets i knew there still had to be one where he would personally attack DC.

I could see Jon Jones 30 years from now still reminding DC how hes his bitch.

Also if you look at his twitter he went on to tweet about 4 more times about DC lol

Last edited:
I like how Jon had to slip in that last tweet, I dont think he has it in him to just ignore DC. After the i read the first 2 tweets i knew there still had to be one where he would personally attack DC.

I could see Jon Jones 30 years from now still reminding DC how hes his bitch.

Also if you look at his twitter he went on to tweet about 4 more times about DC lol

There is nothing wrong with that. DC attacked Jones for free first, a bitter loser that ran away from the sport to eat KFC and talk shit while commentating lol. Jones can and must discredit this nobody, he is absolutely right.

Some people are born to be GOATs, some to be nobodies and irrelevants like DC, talking shit with a KFC bucket on his side. "Is normal".

Could he beat Khabib p4p wise?
Otherwise there's a stronger argument that Khabib could be the goat because as impressive as Jon's early run was, Khabib's string of wins during his time as champ was straight murderer's row.

Plus DC's roasting him because he became double champ despite the loss to Jones while JBJ still hesitates to make jump to HW so it seems like DC still showed more guts there.

When was he ever proven innocent? He's had 2 failures that were outright PEDs, not elevated levels of testosterone, he actually failed for having a specific banned substance in his body once in 2016 and again in 2017. In the span of 1 calendar year he failed two fucking drug tests. He also had that pulsing bullshit which forced the entire card to move to California. At least Yoel Romero actually won a lawsuit.

Anyway Jones had better claims for GOAT than DC (much worse record and lesser fighter + towelgate) and Khabib (towelgate+lighter weight class+weak record). GSP and Fedor - its another story....

200.gif

I love how you don’t try to address what I actually say.

Why should I? You are the guy that believes his every excuse, you think it was unintentional for Jon to take clomiphene and Letrozone. <45>

The way I see it, Wanderlei got a lifetime ban for avoiding a drug test because he knew he'd fail (yes it was eventually overturned from lifetime to 4 years or something). Jones admitted to hiding under the cage because he knew he'd fail a test. Even if it's not for steroids, he's lucky to still be fighting.

When was he proven innocent? his sentence got shorted becuase he snitched, he never provided a contaminated sample and they couldn't find contamination on the same batches.

Jon trying to twist the reality of what happened and his fans eating it up.

This touches upon issues dividing society today. People are happy to believe what they simply want to from any biased and compromised source, rather than verifiable fact. The internet provides a podium to every moron on earth. Very unfortunate byproduct of the benefits of such technology.

Back