Media DC ” Jones cant be goat”. Jon response

Jones being the GOAT triggers so many people lol. Always been a fan of his work in the cafe and always will be.

DC sure touched a nerve there

<Grimes01>

Jon touched a nerve here too

tenor.gif

<JonesLaugh>

When was he proven innocent? his sentence got shorted becuase he snitched, he never provided a contaminated sample and they couldn't find contamination on the same batches.

Jon trying to twist the reality of what happened and his fans eating it up.
they did say it was unintentional and didn't provide performance enhancing benefit for the fight.

I like that Jones has stopped fighting and just has full on Twitter temper tantrums.
Stipe and Ngannou will fight in March so Jones will probably will not fight untill May-July. His last fight was in February. We will have more content from Jones.

guys that got away with using PED's laughing at other guys who got caught using PED's.

i really hate the steroid argument to disqualify people from GOAT conversation. It's so obviously selectively being used to support particular fights who are fan favorites.

guys that got away with using PED's laughing at other guys who got caught using PED's.

i really hate the steroid argument to disqualify people from GOAT conversation. It's so obviously selectively being used to support particular fights who are fan favorites.

Well, you see, it isn't about cherry picking fan favorites, its about the difference between someone being a proven PED cheat, and you just BELIEVING someone is with no real support to your statement. There is little reason to think DC is guilty of it, and 0 reason whatsoever to believe he is Jon Jones level guilty.

As an impartial person I can recognize that one of my favorites in Belfort is definitely guilty. As an impartial person you should also be able to recognize that Jones is one of the more guilty mofo's in this sport, and as a GOAT candidate that makes him especially subject to critcism more than others who don't claim to be GOAT.

Daniel Cormier is a proven cheater. This is factual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back