Media DC ” Jones cant be goat”. Jon response

Neither DC or Bones are GOAT. They both can keep crying.

it's a proven fact he had traces of m3 metabolites. it's not a fact the used steroids between his negative tests on the 6th and 7th and his positive on the 28th. and the arbitration agreement concluded the violation was not intended and did not enhance performance. that's a fact. you can choose to dismiss it, but you can't make believe it doesn't exist.
Word salad for:
tenor.gif

You are currently in two different threads simultaneously, while white knighting for a guy who's an admitted snitch and a 2 time drunk driver,
who also committed a hit and run of a pregnant woman, a drug abuser, a guy who admitted hiding from a NSAC drug test, who failed
multiple drug tests during his UFC career, who more than likely snitched on his gym mates to save his own skin and has been proven
to be a liar.

Word salad for:
tenor.gif

You are currently in two different threads simultaneously while white knighting for a guy who's an admitted snitch and a 2 time drunk driver,
who also committed a hit and run of a pregnant woman, a drug abuser, a guy who admitted hiding from a NSAC drug test, who failed
multiple drug tests during his UFC career, who more than likely snitched on his gym mates to save his own skin and has been proven
to be a liar.
lol. i see you just want to abandon this actual discussion........

why can't you just deal with what i actually said?

people get too emotional on the topic and can't seem to deal with simple concepts.

you want to believe he was doing steroids in the weeks leading up to the fight because it's convenient and because jon's a bad guy, but don't want to deal with the how or the why or his test results.

lol. i see you just want to abandon this actual discussion........
why can't you just deal with what i actually said?

Because you've presented a straw man argument.

This thread is about his GOAT status and the fact that all the underlying issues regarding his failed drug tests (and him admitting
hiding from others drug tests) have eliminated him from serious contention for that accolade.

Try to keep up.

boy it sure does rustle Jon's jimmies when someone proclaims he's not the greatest.

at the end of the day, let that shit go Jon, thats the people decision not yours.

Because you've presented a straw man argument.

This thread is about his GOAT status and the fact that all the underlying issues regarding his failed drug tests (and him admitting
hiding from others drug tests) have eliminated him from serious contention for that accolade.

Try to keep up.
go back and read my posts and tell me where i presented a straw man......

you just don't seem to want to confront some facts that you don't like that don't just automatically confirm your beliefs.

Yup ,but DC will go down as a clean double champ while you will always be known as a juicing scumbag who probably will get ktfo by a heavy weight.

Fuck Jones is as petty as trump or is it the other way around?

Jones reminds me of Ted Bundy representing himself in court. Sociopathic behavior.

Back