David Haye confronts Wladimir Klitschko

Do you even know who he fought? He fought Tomasz Bonin who isn't even a top 75 or top 90 ranked HW. Sorry but we'll have to wait and see.

Yes I'm fully aware of who he fought. Although Bonin is nothing to write home about, that's 1 fight, 1 first round KO. There is no evidence what so ever that his power won't carry up to HW as you previously stated.

David Haye behave yourself.

Hope this fight happens money will be on Wlad.

I haven't seen a lot of Haye, but if he faces Wlad he better be ready.

I like how calm Waldimir looks during the interview. He just seems to have the attitude of "your wasting my time."

I haven't seen a lot of Haye, but if he faces Wlad he better be ready.

I like how calm Waldimir looks during the interview. He just seems to have the attitude of "your wasting my time."

That's because he is wasting his time.

David Haye is another Herbie Hyde except not as good!

Waldimir is hoping to get a good pay day for this fight, but knows that only with a very lucky punch by Haye could he lose. However that is unlikely as Waldimir fights in a very conservative but smart way.

Haye of course is hoping for that lucky punch so he can claim he is the new Tyson, and of course if it happened he would do everything he could to avoid a re-match. Just like Oliver Mc Call and Lennox Lewis.

And speaking of the great man himself (Lennox Lewis) I would like to see him come out of retirement and fight Waldimir That would be interesting. Lennox being one of the top ten ever heavyweights IMO

damn that was funny LOLOLOLOL

sound like the kind of thing only a complete dumbfuck would think was funny. But then you are a dumbfuck aren't you lol lol lol

Now that was funny ha ha ha ha lol lol lol lol:icon_chee

Back