David Haye confronts Wladimir Klitschko

I totally dig the wave cap,he really looks gangsta except when he speaks he souds like a crumpet eaer

Other than David Haye, who else has publicly and aggressively went after Wladimir Klitschko DEMANDING a fight...shouting for it in the airport? That's a psychological edge for Haye right there. I don't think Wlad has experienced this public disrespectful treatment before.

Some one has, unfortunatly it was Shannon Briggs...so no one cared!!

Video Wladimir Klitschko Post-Fight Comments 1 - wladimir, klitschko, boxing, vitali, news - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

Too much is being made about weight.
David Haye IS a Heavyweight who's been dieting down to fight at Cruiserweight for the last couple of years.

Exactly, the whole deal with the Big Mac fight was that that was the only fight that would make Haye interested in cutting. He said he didn't want to do it anymore because it was getting too hard.

I think David Haye is talking way too much. It's going to be a lot more devistating when Wlad dominates him. He's a sloppy fighter and Wlad will just stay outside with the 1-2 all night.

Why doesn't Haye go prove himself by taking care of Povetkin? They're comparable in size... I wouldn't mind seeing that fight. Then he can legitimately take his spot in line to challenge Wlad. Of course this won't happen because I doubt Povetkin would agree to this fight since he's next in line after Thompson. As ridiculous as he is, I gotta admit I like Haye's antics... he's at least creating some buzz.

LOL! Awesome video! I was waiting for David Haye to say "I will never let a white boy beat me."

brilliant comment he should be promoted to a yellow belt for that comment alone

He is the undisputed champion one weight class below klitchko. how can u say he has proved nothing. calzaghe had proved nothing at light heavyweight yet defeated the ring champ in that division. i think he is as qualified if not more than any other HW for a title shot. I hope it happens

exactly. that's like saying what has calzaghe done at 175 to earn an immediate shot at b-hop?

brilliant comment he should be promoted to a yellow belt for that comment alone

I know. What's up with all these sandy vaginas. Did Bernard touch your feelings that much with his comment?

exactly. that's like saying what has calzaghe done at 175 to earn an immediate shot at b-hop?

No it's not. It's like saying Manny Pacquiao deserves a shot at Kelly Pavlik because he cleaned out 130. Haye has to prove that his power will move up with him. he has to show that he wasnt just sapping himself so he could take on smaller guys and look good. He has to prove he can handle being outweighed for a change.

No it's not. It's like saying Manny Pacquiao deserves a shot at Kelly Pavlik because he cleaned out 130. Haye has to prove that his power will move up with him. he has to show that he wasnt just sapping himself so he could take on smaller guys and look good. He has to prove he can handle being outweighed for a change.
So if Haye proved all of these things to be true then you're saying Wlad would be more than happy to give him a go? Well that's just swell. So Wlad is not avoiding anyone, he is simply making sure that he will be paired off against top notch opponents. :icon_lol:

Im not saying anything concerning Wlad. Im saying that you cant just move into the heavyweight division from one of the most obscure divisions and declare yourself the number one contender. You have to prove yourself.

I'm becoming more of a fan of David Haye. Like someone pointed out before on the first page he brings intrest into the heavyweight division. Personally I think Haye has the tools to become HW champion.

Well he is "bee-tter" than Holyfield. I think Klitschko paralyzes this R-Kelly wannabe, than covers him up in the British flag, hopefully bringing out Lennox Lewis. On 2nd thought, I think Wlad should just let his brother whoop this guy. Hayes doesn't look like he has the power to rock any of the top Heavyweights, and would just be Chris Bryd v1.10

Hey fair game, thats the norm to hype the fight. Haye needs to beat a couple top HW's and then I'm all for this fight.

And I think Wlad will destroy him, from what i've seen.

Back