David Haye confronts Wladimir Klitschko

On one hand, Haye did a good thing to generate attention for promoters to think about the fight. On the other he came across like a street thug, a british one- which ain't pimp.

Wlad handled himself well, despite looking flustered. He knows the game.

I still like Haye though. Hopefully he'll transition to MMA. I like Wlad as well, he's just boring.

its boring to watch a fighter knock out every fighter that has ever stepped into the ring with him save 3 of 4? dude thats dulsional, if he killed someone in the ring would that make you more content with his body of work? maybe knife them in the dressing room or something. Seriously he has a better KO percentage than any prominent modern heavyweight except his brother and thats boring?

its boring to watch a fighter knock out every fighter that has ever stepped into the ring with him save 3 of 4? dude thats dulsional, if he killed someone in the ring would that make you more content with his body of work? maybe knife them in the dressing room or something. Seriously he has a better KO percentage than any prominent modern heavyweight except his brother and thats boring?

Yes. Because his style is basically jab-jab-jab-sidestep-jab-jab-jab-jab-straight. I think anyone in the top 10 WW's is much more entertaining. His fights look the same. Pretty much everyone of his last 5 fights went as they were predicted. I can't even recall when he lost a round. Look at Cal-Bhop, it wasn't even exciting imo, but I could have never seen Bhop knocking Cal down in the 1st. But that's just me. Can you blame me though? It's not like the heavyweight div is universally regarded as the most exciting one.

wlad completely owned him in that confrontation. he just smiled in his face and left, while haye had nothing left to do but go back down the stairs.

wlad completely owned him in that confrontation. he just smiled in his face and left, while haye had nothing left to do but go back down the stairs.

Haye achieved what he wanted to do with that confrontation, get inside Klitschko's head & stir up some interest in himself & a potential fight with Klitschko. In no way did 'Wlad completely own him', nobody got 'owned'.

Haye achieved what he wanted to do with that confrontation, get inside Klitschko's head & stir up some interest in himself & a potential fight with Klitschko. In no way did 'Wlad completely own him', nobody got 'owned'.

your right. he stirred up some intrest for himself and for klitschko as well. both guys came off looking strong.

Haye is gangsta.

Yes he acts like a typical gangster type. No culture.

Vlad is a gentleman and will punish David Gangster Haye.

Vlad is very under-rated because he is white. His jab is possibly the best in boxing. Vlad will OWN Haye. Haye is one dimensional.

We will see when Vlad eventually fights him he will humiliate him:icon_lol:

David Gangster Haye WAIT YOUR TURN AND GET IN LINE SILLY BOY

Yes he acts like a typical gangster type. No culture.

Vlad is a gentleman and will punish David Gangster Haye.

Vlad is very under-rated because he is white. His jab is possibly the best in boxing. Vlad will OWN Haye. Haye is one dimensional.

We will see when Vlad eventually fights him he will humiliate him:icon_lol:

David Gangster Haye WAIT YOUR TURN AND GET IN LINE SILLY BOY

Why even reference his ethnic origin? That has nothing to do with it.

Wlad is the best out there for sure, but there is good reason people don't rate him that highly. Mainly because he fights like a robot, and his jaw is the equivalent of a 9 year old girls.

If Haye keeps standing around flat footed with his chin sticking out he better get ready to touch the floor.

Haye will generate some buzz and interest in the HW division but it will be all for show. Haye doesn't have the power nor does he have the chin to stand with the top HWs.

Haye will generate some buzz and interest in the HW division but it will be all for show. Haye doesn't have the power nor does he have the chin to stand with the top HWs.

Who says he doesn't have the power at HW, you?

He has fought one HW, KO'd one HW (in the first round).

Haye has a punchers chance. But only a 5% chance and Wlad :D will never get beaten by black gangsta BOY.

Haye has as much chance of beating Wlad as Kimbo Slice has of beating Chuck Liddel

Wlad is so boring. Oh how I miss the days of Iron Mike.

Wlad is so boring. Oh how I miss the days of Iron Mike.

He's not boring Wlad is poetry in motion. A classic boxer with fantastic technical skill. He is another Lennox Lewis (although I rate Lewis a margin above him).

Don't miss Iron Mike as you can just watch Kimbo Slice instead!

He's not boring Wlad is poetry in motion. A classic boxer with fantastic technical skill. He is another Lennox Lewis (although I rate Lewis a margin above him).

Don't miss Iron Mike as you can just watch Kimbo Slice instead!

I didn't know a poster who's been here for four years can be this shitty.

Do you even know who he fought? He fought Tomasz Bonin who isn't even a top 75 or top 90 ranked HW. Sorry but we'll have to wait and see.

Wlad was pretty exciting pre-stewart. Back then he threw a lot early with many bombs. But ultimately, conservation is the way to preserve his career.

Honestly, Wladimir Klitschko handled the situation perfectly. Haye has yet to prove anything at the HW level and suddenly wants the title. He needs to work his way up just like everyone else.

Back