David Haye confronts Wladimir Klitschko

No it's not. It's like saying Manny Pacquiao deserves a shot at Kelly Pavlik because he cleaned out 130.

No it's not. Considering Haye is naturally a Heavyweight, has fought at Heavyweight & is the unified champion the weight below whereas there are 4 weight classes between Pacquiao and Pavlik & Pacquiao has no chance in hell of making Middlweight.

No it's not. It's like saying Manny Pacquiao deserves a shot at Kelly Pavlik because he cleaned out 130. Haye has to prove that his power will move up with him. he has to show that he wasnt just sapping himself so he could take on smaller guys and look good. He has to prove he can handle being outweighed for a change.

It

That is an AWESOME video!

Other than David Haye, who else has publicly and aggressively went after Wladimir Klitschko DEMANDING a fight...shouting for it in the airport? QUOTE]

I thhought Briggs went after Klitschko pretty good before he got his ass handed to him by Maskeav

No it's not. Considering Haye is naturally a Heavyweight, has fought at Heavyweight & is the unified champion the weight below whereas there are 4 weight classes between Pacquiao and Pavlik & Pacquiao has no chance in hell of making Middlweight.

Forget the weight classes and look at the weight between them. Whoever made the anology that David Haye deserved a shot one division up because he cleaned his division out the same way Joe Cal got a shot one division up was who I was responding to. Jumping from cruiser to heavy is a much greater challenge than jumping from 168 to 175. Nobody had any doubt that Cal could swim at 175. Everyone should have a little doubt that Haye can swim at 200+.
David Haye sapped his body so he could look good against smaller guys. Nothing wrong with that, but it doesnt say anything about how you will do once you fight somebody your own size or bigger. You don't sap yourself and fight smaller guys for no reason. There's more money in the heavyweight division. He sapped himself because he didnt think he had what it took to compete at 200+

Hatton wasnt outweighed at 147. His walk around weight is a buck 80

That is because he is 180lbs of pure beer fat between fights. Hatton is small at WW, and he looked it compared to Floyd (who is hardly big himself).

Beer fat worked for JL Sullivan..lol.. and Jake laMotta

haye has a weak chin at c/w image what happens if a h/w bomb lands.haye needs 2 fight holyfield .

Nice build up, but I have a feeling when they meet it's going to be a major disappointment. I'm sorry, but I see Wlad wrecking Haye with his first straight right.

Nice build up, but I have a feeling when they meet it's going to be a major disappointment. I'm sorry, but I see Wlad wrecking Haye with his first straight right.

I would be quite happy to see Haye get his ass kicked long before getting near a match with Wlad.

Don't get me wrong though. Haye has all the physical tools to be a decent heavyweight. It's just his technical skills are subpar and his chin is quite questionable.

Ahhh man,how annoying is this Haye geeza? He wouldn't let Wlad get a word in edgeways.

On one hand, Haye did a good thing to generate attention for promoters to think about the fight. On the other he came across like a street thug, a british one- which ain't pimp.

Wlad handled himself well, despite looking flustered. He knows the game.

I still like Haye though. Hopefully he'll transition to MMA. I like Wlad as well, he's just boring.

That is an AWESOME video!

Now THAT is self-promotion...slightly reminiscent of the greatest self-promoter who ever lived, Muhammad Ali, as he heckled and harangued Sonny Liston into accepting his challenge.

Other than David Haye, who else has publicly and aggressively went after Wladimir Klitschko DEMANDING a fight...shouting for it in the airport? That's a psychological edge for Haye right there. I don't think Wlad has experienced this public disrespectful treatment before.

I'm liking this arrogant $#!t-disturber David Haye more and more.

Haye's been stopped once, but it hasn't made him gunshy at all; Haye still takes those risks intent on knocking over a man which is what a professional fighter is SUPPOSED to do, not paw a guy half his size for 12 rds stinking out Madison Square Garden. This guy Haye is injecting some real life into a barren wasteland, and he hasn't even had a fight at Heavyweight yet! People are talking and taking notice.

Too much is being made about weight.
David Haye IS a Heavyweight who's been dieting down to fight at Cruiserweight for the last couple of years.

You do realize its the extreme defensive nature of which Sultan fought Vlad that led to the snore fest dont you? IF Sultan had opened up his offense the fight would have been more exciting BUT he would have gotten KO'd so who can blame him. I think Vlads KO percentage is the best I can recall so why would anyone gripe about that?

Back