Dating girls in their 30s

Yea I think I've got a good 10 years before i need to be dealing with any of that.

This thread made me think of Leonado DiCaprio since he's a 43 year old guy but has had his pick of any girls he wants since the mid 90's. I started to go through his list of girlfriends....just about every single one he has ever dated is under 30. Leo knows and so should you.

Leonardo-Dicaprio-Cheers.jpg
Men that CAN get younger chicks, do.

Why?

Biology. A womans fertility has already begun to decline when she's 20 years old. In their 30's her eggs are so dried up, that if you have a kid with her it'll likely have downs or at best be a genetic turd.

Women in their 30's are desperate as hell, women will say that they aren't sure if they want a kid when they are in their party days in their teens and early 20's. But mother nature nature will emerge eventually, in her late 20's or so, if she's still single she'll get the baby rabies. Why? Because her body and her own eggs are literally screaming at her: "lock a guy down, because we're drying up down here."

The problem is that she at this age can't attract the men that she could 5-10 years earlier. Why? Because again, biology. The "Alphas" that she could get when she was younger are going for women with fertility, it's intuitive. Moreover, younger girls don't have all the history, are less jaded and more fun to be around.

This leads to desperation, desperate women are dangerous. They'll poke holes through condoms, they'll even pull guys rubbers out of the trash bin to get themselves pregnant, they'll lie about being on the pill, etc.

Be careful. Women are designed to become mothers, if they are in danger of losing that they'll do anything to get what they want.

Also something to think about: If she's still single in her 30's why is that? She's obviously been with a lot of guys at that point and obviously she must have really wanted at least a few of them? Why do you think none of them wanted to commit to her. It's like shopping for a used car, a lot of the ones that are still on the market, are on the market for a reason.

thanks for the tip OP. I'm 27 but can easily pass for 17. think Ill just continue to date 18-20 year old girls for the next 20 years or so

I got a list of things I need to accomplish in my life in order of importance. owning a Ferrari is #4. Having a kid is number 14ish.

....I'll likely never own a Ferrari......

thanks for the tip OP. I'm 27 but can easily pass for 17. think Ill just continue to date 18-20 year old girls for the next 20 years or so

I got a list of things I need to accomplish in my life in order of importance. owning a Ferrari is #4. Having a kid is number 14ish.

....I'll likely never own a Ferrari......

Haha I got a comment from a guy I work with that I hardly look over 21, so I can pull off being with a 23 year old. I gotta say I was a little surprised this guy said that, cause he’s kind of an asshole.

Where are you guys finding these busted 30+ year olds. Most i have found are still bangin, and if mot, they usually wouldnt have been in their 20s.

I've always dated young 20's, woman are past their prime after 25, woman don't look like I do at my age, specially white American woman, they aged very badly (wrinkly and full of issues) The last girl I was hooking up with is barely 19, I'm 33, but look about 25.

Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Any girl younger then 25 is a no go for me unless its to bang and then bail. I do not want to deal with the insane immaturity or stupid ass drama.

Women in their 30's are desperate as hell, women will say that they aren't sure if they want a kid when they are in their party days in their teens and early 20's. But mother nature nature will emerge eventually, in her late 20's or so, if she's still single she'll get the baby rabies. Why? Because her body and her own eggs are literally screaming at her: "lock a guy down, because we're drying up down here."

The problem is that she at this age can't attract the men that she could 5-10 years earlier. Why? Because again, biology. The "Alphas" that she could get when she was younger are going for women with fertility, it's intuitive. Moreover, younger girls don't have all the history, are less jaded and more fun to be around.

This leads to desperation, desperate women are dangerous. They'll poke holes through condoms, they'll even pull guys rubbers out of the trash bin to get themselves pregnant, they'll lie about being on the pill, etc.

Be careful. Women are designed to become mothers, if they are in danger of losing that they'll do anything to get what they want.

Also something to think about: If she's still single in her 30's why is that? She's obviously been with a lot of guys at that point and obviously she must have really wanted at least a few of them? Why do you think none of them wanted to commit to her. It's like shopping for a used car, a lot of the ones that are still on the market, are on the market for a reason.

<6>

Two words:

Toilet.

Flush.

The nba had to warn it's players to flush their condoms down the toilet instead of throwing them in the trash when they were with groupies, because this was a thing and was happening.

I wonder if Shawn Kemp got that memo.

95964F8E-89D1-4604-9CB8-2A8D4A1D3160.jpeg I’m dating a girl in her 30s. She’s 38, I’m 49. She’s beyond awesome.

Lol can TS claim to be from a genius family while not using rubbers to fuck girls he knows want to get knocked up?

It all depends on the girl. I'm dating a 36 year old now. No kids, and no desire to have kids. Never been married. She just likes her free time, and is just not about that good wife/homemaker life. She's a bit more hardcore than i am.
I'm not really against kids or marriage with the right person, but I don't feel a desire for it either.

She has her shit together, and we really practically never fight. She's fun, and not dramatic at all
The only issue ive had dating her is at times she can give me what i need, but not what i want. She'll make me lunch, wash my clothes, or buy me socks, underwear or a dress shirt without me asking...which is all great. ..but honestly, i just want to get my dick sucked. I can make myself a sandwich, i can't suck my own dick
That's when i start to miss those 20 year olds..
<{chips}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back