Dating girls in their 30s

Everyone's different. Especially after age 30. It's a crapshoot.

All I got from this thread is that you're gonna end up with an STD or a baby because you dont wrap it up.

Depends on their genes. I have met many euro girls who age well. The key for pale girls is to avoid sun. And drug use.
Current chick is Eastern European. I live about 3 miles from the beach though, so that sun is gonna catch up.

Women that seasoned can smell bullshit from a mile away. So when one is interested in me I know she can handle my bullshit.

Hate hooking up with a 21 year old and having to explain to her that men are assholes and she has no hope in finding true happiness in a relationship or life.

Jesus Christ you Shertards have woman issues.

You all sound like real winners.

<{clintugh}>

Why is that? Many girls avoid sun like not to tan.
I work with a woman that is 45, and I shit you not she looks like she’s in her twenties. Her skin is so smooth and tight. Go figure she’s always avoided the sun like the plague.

Also, I feel like I must be getting old, because the guy I’m currently seeing asked if I have children o_O I’m old enough now that people gotta ask this question :(

Anybody else dated around with chicks in their 30s? I'm starting to notice that girls in their 30s either already have someone else's kid, which is deep in the no-go zone for me, or are in the back half of their child-bearing years and put a rush order on it now that their time is running out. I dated a 32 year old for just 3-4 months who had a fake "pregnancy scare" just to test my reaction when I knew damn well she wasn't due for her period for another like 10 days. Another chick tried to wrap her legs around super tight so I couldn't pull out. Joke's on her cause I BJJ'd my way out of that trap, and current chick was joking around this week about making genetically perfect kids with me, and I got the impression that she wasn't entirely kidding.

Has anybody on here ever had any success dating chicks in their 30s, or is the whole thing just a series of problems?

well it's kind of a normal thing if you-yourself are in your thirties. but if you mean when you're younger and in your twenties, then yes, i have. it's great. lots of women are at their sexual peak in their thirties. the problem, is that their biological clocks are ticking as well, and their emotions and hormones are all over the place. i had one girl who gave me an ultimatum on whether we were going to have kids within the next six months, and i was like hell no, and she broke it off. some women at that age can turn on a dime and change entirely.

At first, I really enjoyed it because they were mostly upfront, honest, open and much more enjoyable in bed. But shortly after, as noted by TS, the "talks" began and suddenly they started talking down to me like I'm a child telling me I need to do this or that and that's when I told them to get lost.

I never even entertained the idea of dating ones who shit out a kid or kids and are now divorced. Sorry, I'm not taking care of another man's mistake. Oh, they get really nasty when you turn them down and tell them it's because they have a kid.

Most women over 30 look as rough as old arses... couple that with all the excess baggage they carry from multiple failed relationships and its a fucking minefield.

uhh u can send all of those wasted single moms my way bro, ill take care of that problem for you.

Most women over 30 look as rough as old arses... couple that with all the excess baggage they carry from multiple failed relationships and its a fucking minefield.

They don't look rough in Asia, my friend. <Goldie11>

Emotional baggage on the other hand....that shit transcends cultures. <28>

They don't look rough in Asia, my friend. <Goldie11>

Emotional baggage on the other hand....that shit transcends cultures. <28>

Yeah thats why I prefer asian and blk chicks bruh. Got a wee chinese bird who visits me usually once a year, banged again a few weeks ago and even though shes early 30s now she looks mid 20s at most. There are exceptions of course, there are some fit white bitches in their thirties but in my country they are few and far between and cos they are well aware of this fact they are generally way too full of themselves and quite frankly complete cunts.

Anybody else dated around with chicks in their 30s? I'm starting to notice that girls in their 30s either already have someone else's kid, which is deep in the no-go zone for me, or are in the back half of their child-bearing years and put a rush order on it now that their time is running out. I dated a 32 year old for just 3-4 months who had a fake "pregnancy scare" just to test my reaction when I knew damn well she wasn't due for her period for another like 10 days. Another chick tried to wrap her legs around super tight so I couldn't pull out. Joke's on her cause I BJJ'd my way out of that trap, and current chick was joking around this week about making genetically perfect kids with me, and I got the impression that she wasn't entirely kidding.

Has anybody on here ever had any success dating chicks in their 30s, or is the whole thing just a series of problems?

This thread made me think of Leonado DiCaprio since he's a 43 year old guy but has had his pick of any girls he wants since the mid 90's. I started to go through his list of girlfriends....just about every single one he has ever dated is under 30. Leo knows and so should you.

Leonardo-Dicaprio-Cheers.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back