Dating girls in their 30s

I'm not opposed to having kids. In fact I'd like to at some point, but let's slow it down with making that job 1. I'd like a feeling out process with the woman first where I can have some confidence she'd be a good mother before I start chucking babies up in her. They go out with me like 3 or 4 times and decide "he'll do".

Let's be clear on this as well. There is not the same timeline for men and women to have kids. I can still be pretty choosy and could, biologically, fuck around for like 20 more years and still have a family.

If you're not in any rush why are you dating girls that are?

Sounds like you need to go a few years younger. I'm 32, my girls 26 she's not fussed thinking about kids till she's nearing 30 which is fine with me that's probably about when I'd be ready too.

I’m too old to date chicks in their 30’s. Sigh.

How old are you? One of my friends is a hot 31 year old Doctor and she's been with a 58 year old guy (also a Dr she met at work) the last 3 years.

girls in their 30s are much much more likely to say watch a JCVD movie w/ you, and less likely to force you to watch the kardashians or an ABC Family show....

They also were around in pre internet days, so have at least somewhat embraced the suck of pretechnology 24/7

It's the little things

Yes. What you have to do here is two things.

1. The women with kids you keep around to bang. They are lonely and usually trying to get back at their babby daddy in their on again off again relationship.

2. Find women in their 30's without kids. These women have 1 of 2 things going on. They physically can't have kids or they somehow stayed responsible and just never had one. The latter is very rare from what I've noticed.

How old are you? One of my friends is a hot 31 year old Doctor and she's been with a 58 year old guy (also a Dr she met at work) the last 3 years.

I’m kinda kidding. I’m 44. I’ve always generally dated women close to my age. Just a personal choice. But I would date women in their 30’s. My two closest friends have wives in their late 20’s but personally, I wouldn’t go that low in age.

Back