Dating girls in their 30s

nostradumbass

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Anybody else dated around with chicks in their 30s? I'm starting to notice that girls in their 30s either already have someone else's kid, which is deep in the no-go zone for me, or are in the back half of their child-bearing years and put a rush order on it now that their time is running out. I dated a 32 year old for just 3-4 months who had a fake "pregnancy scare" just to test my reaction when I knew damn well she wasn't due for her period for another like 10 days. Another chick tried to wrap her legs around super tight so I couldn't pull out. Joke's on her cause I BJJ'd my way out of that trap, and current chick was joking around this week about making genetically perfect kids with me, and I got the impression that she wasn't entirely kidding.

Has anybody on here ever had any success dating chicks in their 30s, or is the whole thing just a series of problems?

Anybody else dated around with chicks in their 30s? I'm starting to notice that girls in their 30s either already have someone else's kid, which is deep in the no-go zone for me, or are in the back half of their child-bearing years and put a rush order on it now that their time is running out. I dated a 32 year old for just 3-4 months who had a fake "pregnancy scare" just to test my reaction when I knew damn well she wasn't due for her period for another like 10 days. Another chick tried to wrap her legs around super tight so I couldn't pull out. Joke's on her cause I BJJ'd my way out of that trap, and current chick was joking around this week about making genetically perfect kids with me, and I got the impression that she wasn't entirely kidding.

Has anybody on here ever had any success dating chicks in their 30s, or is the whole thing just a series of problems?
Haha, good ol can opener and elbow to the face got you outta there when she tried to lock you up huh

Haha, good ol can opener and elbow to the face got you outta there when she tried to lock you up huh
A little GNP. Then I called her #1 bullshit and left.
GUARDPASS-01.gif

26-36 is prime time for women imo, I'm jealous that you get to smash.

Would a woman that had a kid real young as a mistake and now that kid is like 16 or something she's reliving her younger years she missed out on be the best bet? Cos I know a couple of them from the club scene and they look like a lot of fun, no interest in more kids, no babysitting needed, just fun times forever.

You're just dating the wrong girls. What's funny that what you described reminds me of a coworker. She wants to get pregnant and doesn't care who the baby daddy is. Actually I think she prefers a guy that is doing well for himself so she can have some financial stability and for sure get child support. Bitches be crazy sometimes.

I've always dated young 20's, woman are past their prime after 25, woman don't look like I do at my age, specially white American woman, they aged very badly (wrinkly and full of issues) The last girl I was hooking up with is barely 19, I'm 33, but look about 25.

I'm almost 40 and I don't think I've ever been with a chick in her 30's as weird as that sounds. They've been close to 30 but not quite there. I wouldn't have a problem with it mind you, it's just kind of interesting.

Most women in their 30's do tend to have a child or two and divorced. I agree with @Phlog about prime women tend to be between 26-34. They aren't shy about what they want in the bedroom and usually don't play the same games younger women do

26-36 is prime time for women imo, I'm jealous that you get to smash.

Would a woman that had a kid real young as a mistake and now that kid is like 16 or something she's reliving her younger years she missed out on be the best bet? Cos I know a couple of them from the club scene and they look like a lot of fun, no interest in more kids, no babysitting needed, just fun times forever.
16 is still a dependent. I guess it's possible, but taking a spontaneous day trip, or any trip at all really is a lot tougher when a chick has a kid. Having a chick move in is tough enough when she's not bringing kids with her.

You're just dating the wrong girls. What's funny that what you described reminds me of a coworker. She wants to get pregnant and doesn't care who the baby daddy is. Actually I think she prefers a guy that is doing well for himself so she can have some financial stability and for sure get child support. Bitches be crazy sometimes.

It's not that they don't care who knocks them up, but I'm tall and athletic and have a bunch of geniuses in my family, so they go full steam ahead on that. I get suspicious of their intentions.

I've always dated young 20's, woman are past their prime after 25, woman don't look like I do at my age, specially white American woman, they aged very badly (wrinkly and full of issues) The last girl I was hooking up with is barely 19, I'm 33, but look about 25.

Yeah white women don't age very well. I'm pushing 40 and I look younger than some of the 20 year old white chicks that were on my campus. I'll still take them down any day on the week tho

Sounds like you need to wear a condom buddy.

I'm almost 40 and I don't think I've ever been with a chick in her 30's as weird as that sounds. They've been close to 30 but not quite there. I wouldn't have a problem with it mind you, it's just kind of interesting.

Most women in their 30's do tend to have a child or two and divorced. I agree with @Phlog about prime women tend to be between 26-34. They aren't shy about what they want in the bedroom and usually don't play the same games younger women do
And that's well and good, but I don't feel bad ditching off a 25 year old. I always have and still do think it's pretty ghoulish to use up a significant amount of time in a girl's 30s and just get rid of her. In my head I know it's her own fault for having failed relationships all through her 20s, but I still feel a bit bad casting them aside when they could have just found someone else.

Would not consider it. Unless i was in my mid 40s or late 40s. Or 50s

What's funny is calling grown women "girls".

Girls in their 30s is an oxymoron.

Depends on their genes. I have met many euro girls who age well. The key for pale girls is to avoid sun. And drug use.

I had no success dating ANY age chicks. So no.. can't help you.

What's funny is calling grown women "girls".

Girls in their 30s is an oxymoron.

This. I don't think you can call a woman over like 23 a girl.

The whole thing is just a series of problems.

Either 18-28 or 40+. Everything in between is powder keg with a lit fuse

Would not consider it. Unless i was in my mid 40s or late 40s. Or 50s
<23>
I am mid 40's and I wouldn't give a woman in her 30's a 2nd thought, older I've become, the nearer my age a potential partner would need to be.

Back