Dating girls in their 30s

I'm 44, I avoid bitches in their 30's like the plague. Either it's 20's or...actually, it's only 20's or gtfo.

it's not that important, scout
fuggetaboutit
200.gif

Wrong. She’s used to assholes who treat her like shit. I treat her like a queen and she absolutely loves it. She gets annoyed with me sometimes when I say stuff like that, but only because she often feels like she doesn’t deserve me (which of course I think is utterly ridiculous).

I think this talk about "I don't deserve you" that you keep repeating to yourself and her, is your way of trying to mind f yourself into thinking you landed miss universe.

Anybody else dated around with chicks in their 30s? I'm starting to notice that girls in their 30s either already have someone else's kid, which is deep in the no-go zone for me, or are in the back half of their child-bearing years and put a rush order on it now that their time is running out. I dated a 32 year old for just 3-4 months who had a fake "pregnancy scare" just to test my reaction when I knew damn well she wasn't due for her period for another like 10 days. Another chick tried to wrap her legs around super tight so I couldn't pull out. Joke's on her cause I BJJ'd my way out of that trap, and current chick was joking around this week about making genetically perfect kids with me, and I got the impression that she wasn't entirely kidding.

Has anybody on here ever had any success dating chicks in their 30s, or is the whole thing just a series of problems?
I just turned 37 and I prefer to date younger women, about 10 years younger, when I am dating. I sort of stepped back from the dating scene for a while and focused on work and travel. I just got back from traveling 6 weeks mostly for pleasure and to see family and a little bit for business. I might get back into the dating scene now that I'm back...

I'm definitely not going to settle down in my 30s. Maybe my 40s or 50s. I'm sure one day I will be glad to date a woman in her 30s and deal with this type of stuff. But I'm not there yet...

I think this talk about "I don't deserve you" that you keep repeating to yourself and her, is your way of trying to mind f yourself into thinking you landed miss universe.

Maybe to him she is. Nothing wrong with that.

I noticed the 30 something women that are into me are until I talk about not wanting kids. Hell I've had someone open with "when are you having kids?" when they found out I'm in my 30s (I look young). Determined people they are.

Maybe to him she is. Nothing wrong with that.

I agree with you on that.

But I think he should question why he keeps questioning his worthiness. Maybe it's an expecting to fail thing, if she breaks up he can always say "yeah, but I knew I wasn't worthy". I don't think it's healthy and related to low self esteem. He should realize that when she is there, choosing to be with him, that means she do find him worthy. Same goes if he is there for her, they find each other worthy.

I agree with you on that.

But I think he should question why he keeps questioning his worthiness. Maybe it's an expecting to fail thing, if she breaks up he can always say "yeah, but I knew I wasn't worthy". I don't think it's healthy and related to low self esteem. He should realize that when she is there, choosing to be with him, that means she do find him worthy. Same goes if he is there for her, they find each other worthy.

I agree. On the flip side of the coin, he may feel extremely lucky to have her, and that may be how he expresses it. My wife and I both tend to feel from time to time that the other is too good for us because of how well we treat each other, how we both feel each other are attractive, or any number of other little things. In our case it’s more a feeling of gratitude and appreciation for each other.

Maybe that’s where @Archie Goodwin is coming from with those words.

When I was 21 I dated a 35 year old. What a fun mess that was.

I can’t seem to ever date anyone despite being tall good looking and having a good job. So can’t help you with this one

<23>
I am mid 40's and I wouldn't give a woman in her 30's a 2nd thought, older I've become, the nearer my age a potential partner would need to be.
This. I am 52 and my wife is 49. If i ended up single for any reason i would look in the 45-55 range.

I agree. On the flip side of the coin, he may feel extremely lucky to have her, and that may be how he expresses it. My wife and I both tend to feel from time to time that the other is too good for us because of how well we treat each other, how we both feel each other are attractive, or any number of other little things. In our case it’s more a feeling of gratitude and appreciation for each other.

Maybe that’s where @Archie Goodwin is coming from with those words.

Exactly! We met in April and have been together since. We actually became friends first then slowly realized we were in love with each other. It’s pretty amazing.

She says all the time she’s fat or has a “mom bod” but to me she’s absolutely gorgeous - and I tell her that every single day.

Exactly! We met in April and have been together since. We actually became friends first then slowly realized we were in love with each other. It’s pretty amazing.

She says all the time she’s fat or has a “mom bod” but to me she’s absolutely gorgeous - and I tell her that every single day.

As you should. I think you have the right idea. You treat her like your queen and she’ll treat you like her king. Disregard what these virgins say.

<13>

Edit: Also, I often tell my wife thank you for being with me, being my wife, tell her she’s amazingly gorgeous etc every day and she also does the same to me, calls me her hot hubby, thanks me for always being with her and supporting her, says how much she appreciates me and is in love with me, showers me with affection (as I do with her) etc. Neither of us sees the other as weak or that we have one up on the other. It’s mutual. Even one of my buddies at work (who’s only met her once at a company barbecue) remarked one day that he can tell she’s head over heels for me, just simply cause she's calling or texting me several times a day, and all that lol.

My point is expressing those feelings and complimenting her doesn’t show weakness in the least. On the contrary it shows strength, not being afraid to show that side of you to her, and it makes her stronger too, as well as your relationship.

Last edited:
Back