Media Darren Till "Promises" He WILL Win UFC Title In Near Future - Will Fight At 205

From 125 - 170, Till is the only younger fighter in a UFC title fight to lose to an opponent age 35 or older. So he's literally a history maker, keep hating Sherdog <Moves>

Same too i planning to win both LW and FW by the end of 2024

Till is only going to be a punching bag for Perry in BKFC

Reactions: mkt
It's pretty much guaranteed neither MVP or Till would go for a TD, so both would like that aspect. Although I think MVP once turned into a D1 wrestler....maybe against Paul Daley?

I think it was Daley now that you mentioned it.

Till would never make 170, and I doubt they let him back in tbh sir.

From 125 - 170, Till is the only younger fighter in a UFC title fight to lose to an opponent age 35 or older. So he's literally a history maker, keep hating Sherdog <Moves>
That's the craziest stat to me.

Being the only fighter to lose to someone 35 or older in 5 weight classes in a title fight and it was to Tyron Woodley of all people lol.

I wish that this actually happened. It would be hilarious.

In what universe? Round 1 of their fight was one of the worst beatdowns in the MW division that didn’t get stopped… And it was Till getting mauled

<{Joewithit}>

True. It was Darren that almost had Till out of there in the first.

Feel bad for till I don't know where it went wrong for bro.

I was playing UFC 3 the other day and when you select Welterweight Till is the first guy that comes up. They had high hopes for him. We all did
I love that game, still play it the striking is so fluid.

Till calling for the hard fights,Paul,Danis although Perry has been online begging for that fight. Feldman would make that a big ppv,surprised Tills not all over that.

Kind of weird because he's only 31 years old. I guess I can see his point of view. Still young, went the distance with Robert. Lost badly but to a guy who just became champion.

I'm not saying it's impossible but it's going to be incredibly difficult. Till is already damaged goods at this point. I think his original plan when he left the UFC was to fight the Paul Brothers. That didn't exactly pan out

He needs to focus on winning any fight in the near future

Back