Daniel Cormier takes offense to Mir's comments: "He really dont want to piss me off."

Mir is talking trash again, Cormier is gonna beat him up.

Just like he folded after the first few punches Nog threw at him.

http://img.[/QUOTE]
Nice analysis on the fight... He did fold and Herb saved him... Nice job on proving you are a dumbass... Nog rocked Murr with a jab...

If that thing goes to the ground I wouldn't be surprised to see Mir sub him. Other than that, I see DC winning.

Did Mir lie? lol

Had anybody even heard of the guy that DC fought before the fight was announced? I hope Frank snaps this fool's arm off...

Have you heard of bigfoot and barnett? They were better than anyone mir has ever beat, a mir fans argument for everything seems to be about beating a past it nog.

Last time Mir ran his mouth & pissed off a wrestler, this happened.

mir+face.jpg

to be fair, he did steal his strawberries

all mir basically said was, if your gonna fight a can, take the can out quick and impressively

i agree with him, i wasn't impressed at all with that fight

he looked like a stud against josh and bigfoot but his last fight he seemed slower and more timid

Just like he folded after the first few punches Nog threw at him.

method=get&s=antonio-rodrigo-nogueira.jpg

He did fold many referees would have stopped it, he got saved by the ref inventing shots to the back of the head just like he did in the first lesnar fight. Cormier is a disciplined fighter he wont be letting the refs stop him.

I really don't disagree with Mir's statement at all.

That said, Cormier will probably knock his block off either way.

I really hope Mir humbles this guy. He's way to cocky for how green he is. Just a matter of time.

I remember Mir bad mouthing Kongo.

Then he wrecked Kongo.

Back