Daniel Cormier takes offense to Mir's comments: "He really dont want to piss me off."

Mir's got a better chance that most people think. Wouldn't be shocked at all if he KO/TKOed Cormier.

Last edited:
I tend to agree with black Fedor here. Mir was already in for a beating, don't make it personal, it will only make it worse for Mir in the long run. Does anyone see anyway Mir can win this fight?

link - Daniel Cormier on Frank Mir: "He really doesn't wanna piss me off."

Mir didn't say anything wrong.

IMO DC is believing his own hype.

...now, don't get me wrong. The way he beat Josh, I started believing it also. But the way he called out Mir and then said he would beat Jon Jones by Fall.... he's not really that much of a veteran. it is worth mentioning that the "tourney" he won, he was a 3rd replacement... that says a lot about the place he was 2 fights ago.
Now he wants to talk like he owns the show?

If this fight goes to the ground, I see Mir collecting another arm for his (not too shabby) collection!

DC will destroy Frank. Can't wait. But "Black Fedor"? No, not even close. That is just disrespectful.

I don't see what's offensive about Mir's comments. For better or worse - Frank shares his honest opinion when asked.

Cormier seems to be full of himself. I'll applaud when he's humbled.

Comment didn't seem that bad considering the guy is just over looking Mir and trying to go straight for JBJ.

Cormier by three rounds of humpy humpy. After he beats Mir I'd like him to fight Roy Nelson.

Wrestlers with KO power don't go Frank's way usually.

I wonder if Mir truly realizes how strong he is?

He doesn't even need to get the fight to the ground, he can snap Cormiers arm in the clinch.

It's true, Cormier was completely underwhelming against a nobody who offered little to no resistance. It was not a very impressive performance. If Cormier wants to get upset about Mir pointing that out, that's his choice I guess.

I wonder if Mir truly realizes how strong he is?
He doesn't even need to get the fight to the ground, he can snap Cormiers arm in the clinch.

Cormier is stronger and far more skilled he could throw mir around like a baby.

Mir is gonna get wrecked. Though If he puts on a fight it would be funny to watch.

Don't unleash the Hulk Cormier or all of UFC could be overhead slammed. :icon_chee

It's true, Cormier was completely underwhelming against a nobody who offered little to no resistance. It was not a very impressive performance. If Cormier wants to get upset about Mir pointing that out, that's his choice I guess.

I mean, I guess for people who think fighting is a video game where you can smash every non-top 10 opponent in 2 minutes. Dion has a great camp, with great sparring partners, and has been around. The guy fought in Euro kickboxing leagues, and Cormier hurt him standing. Dion can also take a beating, he is super durable. DC dominated every minute/aspect of the fight. A fight in which he was coming off a broken hand, and a must win punch ticket to the UFC.

It was a patient and systematic beatdown, in which he allowed his opponent to gain absolutely zero offense.

Back