Daniel Cormier takes offense to Mir's comments: "He really dont want to piss me off."

I remember Mir bad mouthing Kongo.

Then he wrecked Kongo.

Kongo was just a low level gatekeeper too whereas Mir is a high level gatekeeper.

Mir was probably never better than Top 5 or maybe Top 3 in the world for his entire career.

Honestly, this doesn't seem like shit talk from Mir, this seems like classic Mir speaking the obvious truth that everyone else has been speaking, but doing it at the wrong time. Pretty much everyone is saying this shit about Cormier's last fight, I think it's pretty fair for Frank to say it too.

It's kinda hard to trash talk against a guy who lost his father young & his baby daughter...

Does Muuur really want to mess with this guy? I sure wouldn't.

SS_DC_zps19702761.jpg

:eek:

I mean, I guess for people who think fighting is a video game where you can smash every non-top 10 opponent in 2 minutes.

It was for just about every other mismatch on that card.

But hey, not every fighter is a dynamic finisher all the time.

This is going to be an interesting fight. On one hand I can see the fight going to the ground, Cormier leaving an arm or a leg out and Mir taking it home with him. On the other Cormier keeping the fight standing and KO'ing Mir. Either way it will be entertaining.

A submission victory of Mir would be very nice.

Cormier should just go on and expect to get pissed off. Mir would still talk shit without a tongue or mouth. He can't keep quiet for nothing.

No, there was no real point to your post. It was an example of Mir winning when he was an underdog. Which isn't really relevant without context. My first post was relevant within this context.

If you couldn't see that my point was Mir has won fights he was suppose to get destroyed in, then I don't know what to say to you besides something that might get me dubs.
It was the reverse point of yours. "Mir lost to someone he was suppose to beat" "Mir beat someone he was suppose to lose to"

If you couldn't see that my point was Mir has won fights he was suppose to get destroyed in, then I don't know what to say to you besides something that might get me dubs for insulting your intelligence.

It was the reverse point of yours. You clearly aren't the smartest human being.

Eh, I admitted I read it wrong. If you want to get pissy over something like this be my guest.

I always pull for Mir, but I just dont see him winning this.

Oh god, not this shit again. Either Cormier is a borderline schizophrenic switching personalities between interviews, or he's just made an observation that it really pays off running your mouth if your goal is making money. Obviously he's not really "pissed off" or "hurt" from what Mir said, and obviously he will fight just the same no matter what Mir says pre-fight.

I think with this message, Cormier was simply trying to tell Mir that please, by all means, let's trash talk and while we're at it, rack up some good numbers. Especially since we're on FOX.

Back