Daniel Cormier takes offense to Mir's comments: "He really dont want to piss me off."

Mir said something about Cormier only being black Fedor because he struggles against questionable opponents.

Nobody saw how Frank was going to beat Nog either...either time.

mir will feed of this

Yeah because when fights get personal they go so well for him

it's in his blood to shit talk whatever the outcome

Last edited:
i hope DC doesn't fuck his hands up too bad while pounding on mir's face. then again mir should fold after the first few punches..

Both times Nog taught me a lesson...don't be sick and dont let your pride to get a submission get in the way of you punching a guy in the back of his head

Dc fights mir then Jones and the mir curse strikes again ,he should avoid frank at all costs

Interesting matchup .
I'd like to see Mir walk away with the W.

Fuck yeah, War Mir. Let's derail this train, Frank.

frank-mir-headphones.gif

Mir has maybe 2 more fights in him...shame because I really liked Mir.

Mir by getting drubbed by another wrestler
It might look as bad as Carwin vs Mir but probably more Brock vs Mir 2

lol @ trash talk. What Mir said ain't a lie. It was a good performance by Cormier but against someone he is multiple levels above.

Yeah, but he had ways to win. He was the better wrestler and striker against Nog with comparable jits.

Against DC he really just has the jits advantage which is the least good advantage to have out of all of them in my book. DC has the wrestling advantage, the striking advantage and the cardio advantage.

Mir wins this fight 1/10 times if that imo.

Back