Daniel Cormier takes offense to Mir's comments: "He really dont want to piss me off."

I can't believe a decent amount of people are behind Mir. I mean it's cool if you like him, I do and he's a good fighter, but.... DC is going to beat him down. Mir ain't gonna be able to take him down, and DC is gonna be too quick for him.. watch!!

Dc fights mir then Jones and the mir curse strikes again ,he should avoid frank at all costs

Haha, that's funny, never fully realized that all of Frank Mirs opponents who beat him ended up losing the very next fight. All, except Lesnar who lost the very fight after.

Even with TRT, Mir gasses after 1 round. There is no way he can keep up with DC's intensity (same thing ppl say about Cain)

I think what Mir said is true. I also think Cormier will kill him.

Guys selling a fight are selling their fight

/story

Why is Cormier being so cocky? So much cack.. *shakes head*

He's got 40lbs on this chub scrub, Frank will dictate where the fight takes place.

You can't dictate where the fight takes place when you're on your back or eating shots to your face.

I'm thinking Cormier takes this pretty decisively.

Murr is good and all but doesn't do so well against wrestlers.

Does Muuur really want to mess with this guy? I sure wouldn't.

SS_DC_zps19702761.jpg

Cormier's nutritionist, the anti-Dolce.

Damn, it really doesn't take much to get MMA fans riled up. All Mir said is that when you are as high profile as DC is getting and you go and fight a guy like Dion Staring (regardless if he was the only one to step up), there is very little upside to it, unless you put a Jon Jones vs Shogun type of destruction on display. DC didn't really do that, even if it was a dominating performance.

Cormier is gonna murder Mir, hopefully DC can break the mir curse though :D

i hope DC doesn't fuck his hands up too bad while pounding on mir's face. then again mir should fold after the first few punches..

Just like he folded after the first few punches Nog threw at him.

method=get&s=antonio-rodrigo-nogueira.jpg

Mir needs to have the best striking camp of his career.. DC will want none of the ground in this fight.

Did Mir lie? lol

Had anybody even heard of the guy that DC fought before the fight was announced? I hope Frank snaps this fool's arm off...

Back