Daniel Cormier: I needed that extra push from Cain"

What kinda chair is that he has?

Has not been proven, it is just speculation at this point.

Slow your roll, playboy.

It hasn't been proven yet but there's a lot of smoke and it's very unlikely Jones has some crazy rare illness that's causing the strange ratios.

needed extra push from (co)cain

DC gave Jones all the credit and didn't kick him when Jones was down after the drug test failure even though he would have had every right to do so since Jones did the same after DC lost the fight and you complain about DC?
He's simply giving his explanation why he thinks he lost do you expect him to think that he just isn't good

Agreed.

Finally the day has come. I've been waiting for a chance to show how most of these sherdoggers are double standards. This is exactly what happens to a lot of brazilians when they try to explain why they lost. There's always an explanation even when the other guy was just flat out better or do you think a defeat is mystery? Thanks sherdog for finally showing me how nationalistic and doudle standard you are. I feel better now

Huh, what? Cain wasn't training with DC?

I'm guessing Cain is still injured and that's why?

Got taken down by Jones, when completely fresh. Coluldn't take Jones down while completely fresh.

I'm not saying his wrestling sucked, but it definitely wasn't "fine".

Oh, Christ. He got taken down off of a caught kick and popped up about .02 seconds later. Where JJ was superb was in the clinch along the fence. There wasn't a meaningful TD in the entire fight from either fighter.

Cain helps this guy more than anyone in the training camp, and not having him to train with does effect him. People have said it don't matter that he's not training with Cain, but as you can see it does matter because Cain is different than anyone in that training camp.

DC's weakness has always been kicks, and it turns out that's where he was getting beat. I'm not surprised about the kicks he was eating to be honest.

He did exactly the opposite of what I thought he was going to do, he 'allowed' Jon Jones to fight at his pace. I think he'll come back better now knowing that he's not longer "undefeated" with a few rounds lost now.

I think he needed to be humbled, because he's such a good fighter, and good fighters with a humble attitude are hard to beat. Even DC said it needs to "hurt" and "burn", that's humility kicking in gear.

Oh, Christ. He got taken down off of a caught kick and popped up about .02 seconds later. Where JJ was superb was in the clinch along the fence. There wasn't a meaningful TD in the entire fight from either fighter.

DC got taken down for the first time ever. He couldn't take Jones down . That in it self was pretty significant.

And to say that there wasn't a meaningful td in the entire fight is flat out wrong. Jones taking DC down twice in a row in the fourth was meaningful, no matter how you try and twist it.

Finally the day has come. I've been waiting for a chance to show how most of these sherdoggers are double standards. This is exactly what happens to a lot of brazilians when they try to explain why they lost. There's always an explanation even when the other guy was just flat out better or do you think a defeat is mystery? Thanks sherdog for finally showing me how nationalistic and doudle standard you are. I feel better now

Brazilians make exuses after a win too

Using coke in a party setting is no ped. You drink lots and get no sleep. It could be used as a ped however. It could also help keep weight down.

All DC did was explain what he can do better. His tone is not defensive. Jon jones had a next level of effort that DC couldnt match in part cuz he took an early shot and in part cuz he needs to work on his gas tank. Anyone who has a problem with DC saying this is a very sensitive little child.

Im happy DC has a game plan and hope to see a rematch. The UFC badly needs stories and rivalries.

DC got taken down for the first time ever. He couldn't take Jones down . That in it self was pretty significant.

And to say that there wasn't a meaningful td in the entire fight is flat out wrong. Jones taking DC down twice in a row in the fourth was meaningful, no matter how you try and twist it.

Dc took jones down....unless you say it wasnt a full TD

Dc took jones down....unless you say it wasnt a full TD

Sure, he did. Haven't said that he didn't.

I was responding to someone that said that DC's wrestling was just fine, and it wasn't (obviously considering his wrestling pedigree).

You must not have watched the fifth round. DC picked up Jones literally over the cage fence and slammed him on the ground. So yeah, he could, and did take Jon down as well.

DC did take Jon down, he picked him up and slammed him head over heels. Didn't matter or mean anything because Jon popped up immediately and the fight continued. None of Jon's TD's mattered either, for the same reason.

The fight was fought and won in the clinch. That's where Jon was superb. And I do mean superb.

Sure, he did. Haven't said that he didn't.

I was responding to someone that said that DC's wrestling was just fine, and it wasn't (obviously considering his wrestling pedigree).

Jones is just a sick, freaky specimen. In my opinion a true world class athlete. Do you think DC learned something about how to take JJ down? I almost felt like DC was doing research for a rematch in that late effort.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back