Daniel Cormier: I needed that extra push from Cain"

Yea, but Mr FallonFox claims Cormiers is at a brazilian level, which I find to be ridiculous. :eek:

I agree Cormier is a class act and just tried to explain his weaknesses in the fight. But what Mr FallonFox is really showing here is not that Cormier is a crying baby, but that, IF Cormier was indeed Brazilian, Sherdog would be all over him, posting Nog's book of excuses and all.

Also, eye poke defense.

images

Good interview. He confirmed a lot of what I believed. I guess we'll have to wait and see how the rematch goes.

He didn't make any excuses.

BTW, I feel the person with the Fallon handle is probably...a complete tool. I never really thought whether being a complete tool on the Internet...translates to real life.. Nothing new though.

Moving on, DC classy as always. I think there will probably be a rematch at some point, if they both continue fighting. It was a good fight.

you can probably count on one hand how many mma fighters can beat cormier. most of them being at HW. saying that, i don't think he can beat jon jones. he would have to implement the strategy he displayed in the 2nd round for the entire fight and i don't believe he has the gas tank for it.

i believe that jon jones just has his number and would probably finish cormier if they fought again.

Good interview, they asked the questions I wanted to hear. Cormier wasn't at-all classy going into the fight, but there's humility in defeat, so it's good to see that he's able to take a loss well. Have to be able to eat your crow.

I believe if he can make the right adjustments, and not forget his wrestling, he could definitely do better in a 2nd fight. At the same time, Jones has every tool to beat him, and for that reason, can also remain the front-runner. The rest of the division better stay on its toes, there are a lot of potentially great matchups on the horizon (especially if Jones gets his act together).

Unless he can tag Cain in between rounds it wouldn't help him against Bones.

I agree with more leg kicks to Jones' front leg would be nice. He's got such long narrow legs surely they wouldn't hold up to much damage from leg kicks?

I also think his striking is better than Jon's. His Cardio is suspect, however.

I am aware that his .19 T:E ratio is believed to be an indicator of masking agents.

What is your point?

If you have to cheat to win how much does it really matter? What if DC was on PED's too? He might have won.

Unless he can tag Cain in between rounds it wouldn't help him against Bones.

Of course it would HELP him. It would HELP me too. Would i WIN? Fuck no. Would DC win? Who knows.

But it would definetly help

Back