**Daniel Cormier Has A Man Crush On Dan Henderson** w/ Comier vs Jones poll

Cormier will be in rude for awakening. I'm still skeptical that he'll even fight at 205.

Cormier isnt developed enough right now to beat Jones. Now in 5 years it might be different

Black Fedor wins, Jones will have difficulty staying on his feet and when it goes to the ground it is a lot more likely that Cormier will be on top. Against Cormier, Jones will have his strengths neutered, he won't have the wrestling advantage like he always does and this will greatly change the stand up in the fight giving Cormier an edge.

"Daniel Cormier (11-0) continued to roll through competition, keeping his undefeated streak in tack with a win over Dion Staring (28-8) at the final Strikeforce show. He now looks towards the UFC roster and wants Frank Mir (16-6) first, followed by a shot at light heavyweight champion Jon Jones (17-1). One fighter he doesn't have interest in is former title contender Dan Henderson (29-8)."

Intact. He kept his winning streak intact. How does this happen on a reasonably sized website?

I guess the "e" is silent in Jone? Seriously though, Cormier may be a more decorated amateur wrestler, but Jones has shown GSP-level MMA wrestling - meaning he is able to fluidly incorporate striking and sub attempts into his wrestling, as well as being able to defend takedowns from wrestlers who are more decorated than he is.

As far as striking, Cormier showed that he has serious power in his hands, but his striking is still developing, and, as such, is fairly predictable. Jon"e" Jones has unpredictable strikes, and is very elusive (inb4 gifs of him running away from Rampage and Machida), so if Cormier is unable to take him down, I envision DC chasing Jon around the cage and eating spinning elbows and kicks for his trouble. Jones may not knock anyone out with one punch, but then again, neither will Anderson. It is the precision and unpredictability of the strikes that is his key to victory.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Anderson did 1 punch KO Forrest Griffin and James Irvin, right? Jon Jones has not one punch KO'd anyone, and probably never will.

...er... pretty sure Anderson will knock anyone out with one punch. Ask Forrest Griffin or Yushin Okami.

Granted, they weren't completely KO'd, but if you're on your ass looking up at the lights wondering where the fuck you are, that is functionally KO'd.

He may have dropped them with 1 punch but it took a lot more than 1 punch to finish the fight. I mean the Forrest fight wasn't over until he was dropped for the 3rd time. He dropped Okami with 1 punch but Okami still had his wits and Anderson landed a bunch of punches on the ground before the fight was over. The closest thing Anderson has come to a 1 punch KO in the UFC was the Irvin fight.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Anderson did 1 punch KO Forrest Griffin and James Irvin, right? Jon Jones has not one punch KO'd anyone, and probably never will.

Jon Jones third career victory

Jon Jones vs. Parker porter 1 punch knockout

Who doesn't?

It's Dan fucking Henderson. The man, the myth, the legend.

Dan Henderson eats lightning and craps thunder.

really? you guys really think jones keeps dc away ?? really? wow dc is a monster of a wrestler, but i pick him due to his speed which will no doubt improve but also his power , by the time he fights jones he will be ready and frankly i think he kills jones

with sensei's help, theres no stopping cormier

SS_DC_zps19702761.jpg

really? you guys really think jones keeps dc away ?? really? wow dc is a monster of a wrestler, but i pick him due to his speed which will no doubt improve but also his power , by the time he fights jones he will be ready and frankly i think he kills jones

. daniel is Jones shortest competition and Daniel also has the shortest reach of any Jones competitors this will be like man versus boy

Back