**Daniel Cormier Has A Man Crush On Dan Henderson** w/ Comier vs Jones poll

its just me or cormier is picking up things too much? choose a goddamn weightclass and fight whoever the ufc put in front of you

I think it's funny he said that about Dan. I'd love to see him fight Jon Jones and I think he has the skillset to do it. He will have some problems getting around the reach, but I think he can overcome.

I actually don't want to see him fight Mir right now. I would much rather see him fight Stefan Struve. That way we will have an idea how he would do against that kind of reach.

jone hasnt fought anyone good other than Rashad and Machida. One of those isnt a wrestler and the other only has an explosive takedown

y9g7w000.jpg

credit to gspoab

"The reason I said I'd fight [Jones] in the fall is I'd need some time to get that weight down," said Cormier at the Strikeforce post-fight press conference. "I'm comfortable at 230 right now, but that's still 25 more pounds. I'd need some time to make weight and I don't want to fight [next] at 205 because I don't want to fight Dan Henderson. I've kind of got a man crush on Dan Henderson."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is he saying that he was offered the winner of Hendo-Machida but turned it down in favor of Mir because he doesn't want to risk fighting Hendo? That's an interesting tidbit I'd never heard before.

cormier looks pretty jacked in that pic!!

Jones wins 10x out of 10... fucking Cormier hype train is rolling hard!

I just read the poll names. Who is jone jones?

I think Daniel Cormier is too strong and too good of a wrestler for Jon Jones.

It can go either way though, very tough fight to call.

Cormier by same fight strategy as Velasquez/JDS II.

Beating Barnett like he did is no joke son

Jones would handle Barnett too son. I like Barnett but Jones is too lethal for nearly everyone in the UFC, including all the HW's... there's one middleweight he would have problems with but other than him Jones is a one man army. Cormier wouldn't know what hit him...

this writer lost me at "in tack". its intact you fucking moron. the guy from the honda commercial was right, theyll give anyone a blog these days.

No.....No he wouldn't.

Different strokes, different folks.

This is noway indicates that I would pick DC over JBJ....

A HW jones at 240 would IMO spank Barnett but like you said I don't think that has any relevance on Cormier at LHW fighting Jones.

Back