Dana with a dirty move

If you can't understand that then how the hell can you say you are a democrat no question! It's because the liberals why the "inner cities" look the way they do because the people get way to much aide to want to work.

Ignorance is bliss. The majority of illegals got here during the republican reign. The U.S. failed and they always knew about the number of illegals and they knew they needed all this cherry pickers type of jobs. Super minimum wage, no benefits, etc. Now is suddenly a Mexico problem? You are corrupt if you don't obey the rules of your OWN country. The only corrupts were the Americans who knew what was going on and decided to let it happen. Don't be so naive.

I don;t understand why we have any immigrants let alone illegal ones when our inner cities look like war zones and many ppl with no jobs.

Maybe someone can explain this to me? I am a democrat no question but Trump is right on immigration.
The war zones and inner cities are worse than the ones you talk about.
Does it take a genius to figure it out?
What if a native American told you to go back to Britain?

The cage wall just got TEN FEET HIGHER... the next time it's in Mexico

Hey Fabricio, how does Mexico treat it's illegal immigrants?

Very bad. And only a very few can actually get in. The system is not corrupt. Either the U.S. border protection system was totally useless or they knew what was going on. I suspect the second one is the most logical option. Once again you cannot compare the U.S. immigration problem to other countries which have a good efficient system and/or not a corrupt one. Take responsibility of your actions and stop pointing finger to other countries just like Trump does.

Mexico 3 bedroom House rent: $300
USA one bedroom apartment rent: $1000

Believe me. I live very close to Mexico and a lot middle class people live a lot more comfortable than middle class people here in California. FACT
Now lets see how much the average person in Mexico makes compared to the average American. Or the poverty rates

Holy shit, I had no idea Trump had só many supporters here on sherdog.

Now that I think about it, it makes a lot sense. Lots of conservatives, racists and xenophobes around here.
I do hope Sherdog is not a reflection of American people in general or the world will suffer.

Lots of pro wrestling fans on here too

Mexico 3 bedroom House rent: $300
USA one bedroom apartment rent: $1000

Believe me. I live very close to Mexico and a lot middle class people live a lot more comfortable than middle class people here in California. FACT
They also have to drive around corpses in Mexico, on their way to work every morning.

Holy shit, I had no idea Trump had só many supporters here on sherdog.

Now that I think about it, it makes a lot sense. Lots of conservatives, racists and xenophobes around here.
I do hope Sherdog is not a reflection of American people in general or the world will suffer.
So you correlate world suffering with the views and perceptions of the American people? I never knew I had such a worldwide impact. Thanks for the empowerment.

LOL Classic Dana.
But seriously, fuck Fabricio for saying "we". What if Dana agreed? If I was Mexican, I'd be pissed.

Lots of pro wrestling fans on here too
I voted Bernie in Primaries. Both are bad news. Like Clinton will tax her billionaire buddies she gets 500K a speech from? Like Trump will tax his? No he wants to cut taxes on billionaires so they can get richer even. Both are war mongers. Both are elitists. Dark times TBH.

Very bad. And only a very few can actually get in. The system is not corrupt. Either the U.S. border protection system was totally useless or they knew what was going on. I suspect the second one is the most logical option. Once again you cannot compare the U.S. immigration problem to other countries which have a good efficient system and/or not a corrupt one. Take responsibility of your actions and stop pointing finger to other countries just like Trump does.
So its okay for other countries to have good immigration systems but it's racists for Americans to want immigration fixed. What a good

trump and dana are the heros we need but don't deserve

I voted Bernie in Primaries. Both are bad news. Like Clinton will tax her billionaire buddies she gets 500K a speech from? Like Trump will tax his? No he wants to cut taxes on billionaires so they can get richer even. Both are war mongers. Both are elitists. Dark times TBH.

Cool story bro but I am apolitical

This thread will basically come down to who supports Donald Trump and who doesn't. Has nothing to do with Dana.

Never realized how many Trump supporters were on this board

LuwKhsS.jpg

Most of them aren't old enough to vote.

Back