Dana with a dirty move

such an attitude of entitlement in Mexico. I wonder how they would feel if about 30 million illegal and undocumented Colombians poured into their country, began demanding the government subsidize them and called anyone who opposed them haters/Nazis. I'm sure they would welcome them with open arms.

You take an opinion of some vato on twitter... and pass it as the national sentiment of the entire country of mexico.

I like it. It's very sherbro.

Only sometimes. Many moratoriums we placed on it like no immigrants from like 1929 to 1949 when depression was over. BTW everyone is immigrant nation. We all came from Africa (what is now Gambia) Whats your point?
Africa is a continent, and "what is now Gambia" wasn't anything back then. Obviously the context is migration from fully established nation-states and not from the Flintstones.

He clearly stated we don't want you here. So he is from Mexico. Are you that f** retarded?
Rest assured his family is here tho...Fabricio was more than likely recently deported, and is simply waiting for things to cool down and he'll once again be en route to the U.S.

Fuck fabricio. He just doesn't want a wall up because he doesn't want to be stuck in Mexico the rest of his life.

Dana taking a page out of Hunts book here

Mexico 3 bedroom House rent: $300
USA one bedroom apartment rent: $1000

Believe me. I live very close to Mexico and a lot middle class people live a lot more comfortable than middle class people here in California. FACT

Holy shit, I had no idea Trump had só many supporters here on sherdog.

Now that I think about it, it makes a lot sense. Lots of conservatives, racists and xenophobes around here.
I do hope Sherdog is not a reflection of American people in general or the world will suffer.

You had no idea Sherdog is full of working class white dudes who are bitter and resentful at the onslaught of blacks, Muslims and immigrants against the western civilisation?

Fuck Tyrone. Trump bless.

I was expecting at least Dana calling him a goofball
I'm leaving disappointed
I can see him restraining himself from calling him a goofexican.

We need this market we need it

- Call Ronda a feminist whore, mods give you double yellows.
- Everyone in a thread picks on a Mexican guy and harasses him, Mods jerk off while watching PVZ on Dancing With Lying to Kids About Cancer Hair.

How do you harass someone that isn't even aware that people are saying things about him?

top fucking lel

Mexico 3 bedroom House rent: $300
USA one bedroom apartment rent: $1000

Believe me. I live very close to Mexico and a lot middle class people live a lot more comfortable than middle class people here in California. FACT
Mexico is a great place if you have money. Reason they don't have money is like 5 families own everything and everyone else is a basically a slave. The globalists want to do this everyplace. hence open borders. Classic divide and conquer and weaken labor force position.

Rest assured his family is here tho...Fabricio was more than likely recently deported, and is simply waiting for things to cool down and he'll once again be en route to the U.S.

So out of 125 millions in Mexico you picked him to be a deported one. Nice use of logic and common sense there.

I don;t understand why we have any immigrants let alone illegal ones when our inner cities look like war zones and many ppl with no jobs.

Maybe someone can explain this to me? I am a democrat no question but Trump is right on immigration.
If you can't understand that then how the hell can you say you are a democrat no question! It's because the liberals why the "inner cities" look the way they do because the people get way to much aide to want to work.

You take an opinion of some vato on twitter... and pass it as the national sentiment of the entire country of mexico.

I like it. It's very sherbro.

yeah, totally based off of one twitter comment, not an organized social and political movement I can watch unfolding in front of my face on a daily basis

If you can't understand that then how the hell can you say you are a democrat no question! It's because the liberals why the "inner cities" look the way they do because the people get way to much aide to want to work.
They don;t get shit. Welfare cuts off after 5 years not to mention no jobs - all factories moved to china. Places in USA are quarantine zones. No jobs, no hope, no aid. Just crime. Check out some with an open heart. Like Camdon NJ, Detroit MI and so on. Matter fact move there and see how "way too much" you get.

yeah, totally based off of one twitter comment, not an organized social and political movement I can watch unfolding in front of my face on a daily basis

You mean there's an organized movement of 122 million Mexicans wanting to ban Dana from having a UFC event in Mexico?

Back