Dana with a dirty move

Ignorance is bliss. The majority of illegals got here during the republican reign. The U.S. failed and they always knew about the number of illegals and they knew they needed all this cherry pickers type of jobs. Super minimum wage, no benefits, etc. Now is suddenly a Mexico problem? You are corrupt if you don't obey the rules of your OWN country. The only corrupts were the Americans who knew what was going on and decided to let it happen. Don't be so naive.
Speaking of ignorance from 1990-2000 the number of immigrants went from around 19 million to 31 million, from 93'-01' Billy was president. So please not talk about something you have no idea about, especially when Google is right at your fingertips

They don;t get shit. Welfare cuts off after 5 years not to mention no jobs - all factories moved to china. Places in USA are quarantine zones. No jobs, no hope, no aid. Just crime. Check out some with an open heart. Like Camdon NJ, Detroit MI and so on. Matter fact move there and see how "way too much" you get.
I think only losers, low class and dumb people get kept down. I know there are inequalities here and there. But if you are a poor person who keeps getting mad and political about why the government isnt helping you, maybe you already believe that the government doenst love you so why are you wasting your time demanding them to help you, instead of just figuring shit out for yourself. America is the land of opportunity, learn how to hustle your way through life and stop blaming someone else for your problems.

such an attitude of entitlement in Mexico. I wonder how they would feel if about 30 million illegal and undocumented Colombians poured into their country, began demanding the government subsidize them and called anyone who opposed them haters/Nazis. I'm sure they would welcome them with open arms.

Your analogy would hold if Mexico took territory from Columbia and then created an economic policy that destroyed Columbia's farmers.

I think only losers, low class and dumb people get kept down. I know there are inequalities here and there. But if you are a poor person who keeps getting mad and political about why the government isnt helping you, maybe you already believe that the government doenst love you so why are you wasting your time demanding them to help you, instead of just figuring shit out for yourself. America is the land of opportunity, learn how to hustle your way through life and stop blaming someone else for your problems.

Keep drinking the coolaid.

What's wrong with endorsing Trump? I don't see Hillary showing up at MMA events. I figure MMA fans should all support trump.

Back