Dana with a dirty move

such an attitude of entitlement in Mexico. I wonder how they would feel if about 30 million illegal and undocumented Colombians poured into their country, began demanding the government subsidize them and called anyone who opposed them haters/Nazis. I'm sure they would welcome them with open arms.
That has never happened in America.

Pls be quiet, child.

They also have to drive around corpses in Mexico, on their way to work every morning.
Fear mongering 101.

Most places in Mexico are quite peaceful.

Of course right wing pussies would freak out in Mexico

Hey Fabricio , cuántos seguidores tiene?

He loves this type of stuff, he can't help it. He's the president of a multi-billion dollar company he had a ginormous hand in building, and still takes the time to tell random Mexicans to go eff themselves. It's so absurd, but funny and entertaining. I can't help but love that guy.

It seriously should be Dana 4 prez and trump speaking at the Ultimate Fucking Convention

So its okay for other countries to have good immigration systems but it's racists for Americans to want immigration fixed. What a good

It is racist because many (including Trump) are being harsh and rude towards illegal immigrants like if they were the root cause of the problem. You have a special kind of problem is not comparable to other countries (like Trump likes to put it) anything else (over 9 millions of illegals); you messed up and now want resolution by pointing fingers and persecuting other human beings?

haha as a Mexican American: yeah :eek::eek::eek:bricio go fuck yourself.

It is racist because many (including Trump) are being harsh and rude towards illegal immigrants like if they were the root cause of the problem. You have a special kind of problem is not comparable to other countries (like Trump likes to put it) anything else (over 9 millions of illegals); you messed up and now want resolution by pointing fingers and persecuting other human beings?
fuck you and your illegal immigrant mama

There's no way Dana is going to be able to climb over the wall to visit Mexico anyway.
And even if he Does manage to get to the top, how the fuck would he get down? There's literally no way down from that $60 Billion dollar monster.

Well, maybe a rope.

ILLEGALS... you don't steal a car, fix it up, put a good sound system in, put some rims on and think it's yours. i know many illegals that know their place sit back shut up and make some money knowing full well at any point they can get deported. don't expect special treatment. jump through the hoops, pay the fees, meet the requirements and then come to this country.

What ?

You're making this complicated...

If you live here, have a social security number and pay taxes. Otherwise, leave. If I go to Mexico illegally and try to work and live there and I get caught, I get arrested and deported. Same as if I go to Canada illegally. And guess what? I wouldn't be welcome back, probably ever. So why should it be different here?

Equality for all, not only when it's convenient

I always find it interesting that he's always so friendly woth fans in real life, but a complete douche on social media

Yes he should be supporting the candidate who was under investigation and let people die in Benghazi.

I always find it interesting that he's always so friendly woth fans in real life, but a complete douche on social media
He will get rekd in real life.

Dana is too much of a pussy to talk shit to somebody irl...he wouldn't do it.

If Dana talked shit to me, I would fucking destroy his asshole so fucking bad that the huge gap in his fuck ass would suck the entire universe...fuck that Motherfucker.

They both expressed how they felt. They are entitled to that.

That kind of "tact" is pretty typical of Trump, White, and his ilk. Nothing special about it.

It pisses me off that they sold the UFC. That rich fuck doesn't have anything I can boycott now :p

"ur self"

giphy.gif

Back