Dana with a dirty move

such an attitude of entitlement in Mexico. I wonder how they would feel if about 30 million illegal and undocumented Colombians poured into their country, began demanding the government subsidize them and called anyone who opposed them haters/Nazis. I'm sure they would welcome them with open arms.

Kind of hard for that go happen when your country is destitute and America damned up your major water source so it could have a gambling city in the desert.

You were just lucky to be born on this side of the border. And you think that one thing entitles you to special privelages.

But go on talking about entitlement. Really, it's riveting.

Fuck you Fabricio and fuck your rainbow, you fucking goof.

trmp1.gif

Even though I don't like his Trump endorsement, he's entitled to support whatever candidate he pleases. And cannot be told by some random he isn't welcome in a country because of it. Fabricio kind of derserved to be told to go fuck himself for thinking he's entitled enough to say something like that.
So trump and his supporters can tell people their not welcome into their country, but other people can't say that to them?

What ?

You're making this complicated...

If you live here, have a social security number and pay taxes. Otherwise, leave. If I go to Mexico illegally and try to work and live there and I get caught, I get arrested and deported. Same as if I go to Canada illegally. And guess what? I wouldn't be welcome back, probably ever. So why should it be different here?

Equality for all, not only when it's convenient

That typical pragmatic and simpler though of many Americans. Yeah I know this can be understood by a 10 years old kid. Lets agree to disagree because you only believe in black and white when there are many shades of grays.

He will get rekd in real life.

Dana is too much of a pussy to talk shit to somebody irl...he wouldn't do it.

If Dana talked shit to me, I would fucking destroy his asshole so fucking bad that the huge gap in his fuck ass would suck the entire universe...fuck that Motherfucker.
You wouldnt do shit. his 350 lbs body gaurds would break you in half and burry you in the desert of las vegas. haha. Seriously he;'s never been assaulted by one fighter who could obviously whoop him speaks to his ways.

Kind of hard for that go happen when your country is destitute and America damned up your major water source so it could have a gambling city in the desert.

You were just lucky to be born on this side of the border. And you think that one thing entitles you to special privelages.

where do you get your ideas from, Lake Mead is almost dry because we've given all the water to mexico, started under Clinton I believe. And just for the fuk of it, why do we have to give away our natural resources to mexico? please explain that, liberal douche.

You wouldnt do shit. his 350 lbs body gaurds would break you in half and burry you in the desert of las vegas. haha. Seriously he;'s never been assaulted by one fighter who could obviously whoop him speaks to his ways.

not only that, Dana started BJJ under John Lewis probably 20 years ago, and his hands are good enough Tito can't out box him.

I'm sure it's been covered but Dana gonna Dana. Is any one of us motherfuckers surprised?

Mexicans like Vegas too. Lets just bring all the destitute people in the world here so we can all be destitute together. The founding people of this country had to fight the natives for it. Maybe the mexicans should have to fight the americans as well. Guess crying on twitter is easier.

Such a strong opinion for a guy who probably can't even vote in the US anyway...

I am no Trump fan, but Dana was right. Fabrico can go fuck himself.

I'm guessing it's safe to assume that you're either: (1) under 16 years old; (2) a bro meathead; or (3) a nerd living vicariously through Dana's fake tough guy routine.
I'm guessing you're: (1) A cuck.

No that's it.

Last edited:
It is racist because many (including Trump) are being harsh and rude towards illegal immigrants like if they were the root cause of the problem. You have a special kind of problem is not comparable to other countries (like Trump likes to put it) anything else (over 9 millions of illegals); you messed up and now want resolution by pointing fingers and persecuting other human beings?
I'm not really getting your argument here. If they came over here, & didn't use the proper channels & follow all the guidelines then they should be deported. To me it seems simple.

Jesus Christ, this got over 20 likes? <6>

Even worse, I'm Australian and only posted that just to get a reaction. Glad to weed out the Trump fans on Sherdog for the US posters.

Back