Dana White will be on the Candace Owens show this Friday

Candace looks pretty thick there. Do we have any booty pics?

That's the worst thing about these hot conservative broads, they don't post the slutty shots like the libs.

I really want to know what Lauren Southern's asshole looks like.

Ugh...that woman makes my skin crawl. I'll pass. Textbook definition of an opportunist.
giphy.gif
She is right on some of the issues.

Please highlight my racism. Or even anything I have said about Candace Owens?

You are your textbook WPEM, virtue signaling clown. If you have something to see about your issues with Candance Owens, let's hear it. if not, STFU and don't waste my time.

We're at Goofcon Level 6.

Candace is usually on the money with a ton of race issues. Good to see she's building a brand.
Literally on the money on race issues...so much so that her first claim to fame is having the naacp represent her in a lawsuit over....you guessed it,racism.

Owens now calls the NAACP “one of the worst groups for Black people,” even though the organization helped her win a racial discrimination lawsuit. In 2007, she accused some white boys of racially harassing and threatening to kill her. Owens claimed the boys were the son of then-Stamford Mayor Dannel Malloy, Connecticut’s former governor. Because of the NAACP, Owens’ family received a settlement of $37,500 from Stamford Public Schools.

but racism must have ended after she took her payday...cause ....

it’s crazy too me how many people can be grifted into something that a simple google search would expose.

shes a Useful idiot to the right.

Literally on the money on race issues...so much so that her first claim to fame is having the naacp represent her in a lawsuit over....you guessed it,racism.

Owens now calls the NAACP “one of the worst groups for Black people,” even though the organization helped her win a racial discrimination lawsuit. In 2007, she accused some white boys of racially harassing and threatening to kill her. Owens claimed the boys were the son of then-Stamford Mayor Dannel Malloy, Connecticut’s former governor. Because of the NAACP, Owens’ family received a settlement of $37,500 from Stamford Public Schools.

but racism must have ended after she took her payday...cause ....

it’s crazy too me how many people can be grifted into something that a simple google search would expose.

shes a Useful idiot to the right.

Lol her claim to fame was yelling racism, but anyone else claiming racism is wrong. What a hypocrite.

Candace looks pretty thick there. Do we have any booty pics?

That's the worst thing about these hot conservative broads, they don't post the slutty shots like the libs.

I really want to know what Lauren Southern's asshole looks like.
Dude, get help

Back