Dana White will be on the Candace Owens show this Friday

Literally on the money on race issues...so much so that her first claim to fame is having the naacp represent her in a lawsuit over....you guessed it,racism.

Owens now calls the NAACP “one of the worst groups for Black people,” even though the organization helped her win a racial discrimination lawsuit. In 2007, she accused some white boys of racially harassing and threatening to kill her. Owens claimed the boys were the son of then-Stamford Mayor Dannel Malloy, Connecticut’s former governor. Because of the NAACP, Owens’ family received a settlement of $37,500 from Stamford Public Schools.

but racism must have ended after she took her payday...cause ....

it’s crazy too me how many people can be grifted into something that a simple google search would expose.

shes a Useful idiot to the right.

she explains this on JRE

This will be interesting. i dont think dana will get too political, but he was buddies with trump, so i guess we will see.

th

Dana is going to ask her to comentate the fights to round out the broadcast team.

Motherfucker

Nothing turns a conservative on like using a willing Black person as an excuse for their racism

and by using, you mean letting a POC choose their own destiny and not being pandered to by racist white leftists, and treating them like pets, or believing we are too stupid to accomplish our goals without your help.

and by using, you mean letting a POC choose their own destiny and not being pandered to by racist white leftists, and treating them like pets, or believing we are too stupid to accomplish our goals without your help.
No I mean cheering on someone who has said if Hitler wanted to just make Germany great that would be fine and who inspired a white supremacist to slaughter 50 Muslims. You use her as a shield.

Nothing exposes racists like you more than a black person not following the script.
It’s adorable how conservative pearl clutch over leftists supposedly throwing around the term racist all the time but you all drop it the first chance you get. Go make another joke about Black fathers.

Never heard of her. What’s the scoop?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back