Dana White will be on the Candace Owens show this Friday

Right on.
You've fully exposed your knowledge and mindset.
Cheers!
My mindset is that Maxine waters should not have a nationally heard voice because she is not intelligent or wise. Stacy Abraham’s isn’t as bad, but is likely where she is from checking an identity box or two.

You figured me out. I value wisdom.

It’s adorable how conservative pearl clutch over leftists supposedly throwing around the term racist all the time but you all drop it the first chance you get. Go make another joke about Black fathers.
0e8b7d2c53195177a326670609fcb7ea.jpg

My mindset is that Maxine waters should not have a nationally heard voice because she is not intelligent or wise. Stacy Abraham’s isn’t as bad, but is likely where she is from checking an identity box or two.

You figured me out. I value wisdom.

"4 retards, a possible dude, and woman I’ve never heard of. Nice."

Gotcha

Just in case anyone is curious how bad shit wild the interview is, here's the first line of the supplementary Dana White interview with the Daily Wire.

"Dana White, the founder and president of the UFC, is no sheep."

Yes guys, the secrets out, Dana White fucking founded the UFC lol. He then also saved it from himself apparently since it was doing badly when he took over, even though he also founded it.

If anyone has a copy of the full article, I'm dying to see it. I think it's been corrected since then sadly.

Just in case anyone is curious how bad shit wild the interview is, here's the first line of the supplementary Dana White interview with the Daily Wire.

"Dana White, the founder and president of the UFC, is no sheep."

Yes guys, the secrets out, Dana White fucking founded the UFC lol. He then also saved it from himself apparently since it was doing badly when he took over, even though he also founded it.

If anyone has a copy of the full article, I'm dying to see it. I think it's been corrected since then sadly.
Yeah lets base the whole interview from 33% of one sentence she had mistaken about.

Anyways, anyone got a link to the full video? I couldn't find it on Youtube.

Yeah lets base the whole interview from 33% of one sentence she had mistaken about.

Anyways, anyone got a link to the full video? I couldn't find it on Youtube.
Nah, that's from from a written article. Not the interview. That's why the fuck up is so hilarious to me.

Back