Media Dana White "We could do Jon Vs Stipe too"

The only way Jon beats Stipe or Francis is if he gets back on gear.

MMAth doesn't work, but the fact he struggled mightily against Reyes and Santos tells me he is off gear and will get smoked against Stipe or Francis.
People are childishly naive about PEDs in pro sports. Its no a magic substance that makes someone a better fighter and with that said, its unlikely any of these mentioned fighters are NOT on gear

francis_ngannou_ripped_ufc_249.0.jpg

I like this matchup. I think stipe beats jones by ko or jj wins by pitter patter striking via decision.

and yet he was still the underdog.....again, why plan as if it's a given the underdog will win?
Not sure why this is such an important point. These favorite/underdog betting lines are arbitrary numbers that fluctuate all the time. It's not like Stipe was a big underdog. And pretty sure he was the underdog in both fights too.

Ngannou had his big KO streak, but the fights were so short that it's hard to say anything would be different than the last fight. I was pretty confident going into Stipe/Ngannou 2 that Ngannou was going to get another class in wrestling. Obviously I was proven wrong.

And maybe I'm wrong here, since I can't get into Jon's mind, but I can't say I'm surprised that Jones is all of a sudden reluctant to take on Ngannou after watching Stipe get flatlined. I don't blame him to be honest. Jones would be putting his legacy on the line against a guy that can easily make him the next internet meme. At the same time, I'm not too keen on seeing Jones back out against Ngannou and decide on a non-title fight with Stipe or going back to 205.

<Fedor23>

Stop making up shit just because you dont like Jones... Jon will not be taking the Stipe fight unless its a big pay day, hes gonna fight for the title and thats that.
You wanna bet that Jon is gonna take that fight for 10 mil or less?

People are childishly naive about PEDs in pro sports. Its no a magic substance that makes someone a better fighter and with that said, its unlikely any of these mentioned fighters are NOT on gear

francis_ngannou_ripped_ufc_249.0.jpg

Found the Jones apologist.

Imagine think Performance Enhancing Drugs don't enhance your performance. These guys are already killers. PEDs enhance their ability, otherwise no one would take them.

Back